Powerless discussion

Ch. 33 > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S M I T E (new)

S M I T E | 129 comments Ok, so what did you guys think? Any comments / concerns / suggestions / edits / ideas / etc? How can we make it better?

message 2: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) We've known Skylar almost the entire book, but why is this the first chapter in his perspective?!:

Apparently, Skylar is the loud, energetic one. How does being around Iris change him into his calmer, more thoughtful self? I want to see more of that.

When was the moment that they became close? I want to see him looking back on past moments, explaining things that made him feel close to Iris.

How does Skylar feel about Annecke? What are his opinions about her. All the characters should have their own opinions about others.

Why was everyone aware of Jonah and Felicity except me!!?? I didn't see it at all until people were just mentioning it casually. I need hints earlier on in the story!

Is eating a lot part of Skylar's character? Do the others tease him about his big appetite? I. Need. Details!!!

The whole thing with the conversation with Iris and Skylar, and Iris confessing her feelings happening really fast. Don't be scared of pages of dialogue between characters, it's another way to share information about the characters.

message 3: by S M I T E (new)

S M I T E | 129 comments Oooooo! You’re almost done! (view spoiler)

message 4: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) no, I will read it! XD

message 5: by S M I T E (new)

S M I T E | 129 comments Uh oh! (view spoiler)