Powerless discussion

Ch. 32 > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C H A O S B R I N G E R | 129 comments Ok, so what did you guys think? Any comments / concerns / suggestions / edits / ideas / etc? How can we make it better?

message 2: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Ahh yes, now we get to see how this tragedy affects Annecke big time:

...severely disappointing. It again is super short, and I don't really glimpse into Annecke mind. She barely thinks anything that wasn't covered in the last chapter, and half the time, she's sad that Skylar doesn't like her!!!! Where did that come from?!

message 4: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) ack! it cancelled my edit!!!!!!

I meant to say, lengthen this whole chapter, and have Annecke's thought fit her personality a bit more. The whole thng with her liking Skylar was cute, but a bit out of place. I'm not saying cut the whole thing out, but right now, Annecke wouldn't really be thinking about that, she would still be in shock about Felicity's death. Have some hints earlier on in the book about her liking Skylar, 'cause I think that would be super cute!

C H A O S B R I N G E R | 129 comments Okie! I’ll command tell her!

message 6: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) ha XD

C H A O S B R I N G E R | 129 comments Seriously tho. I think she’s getting super annoyed at all the edits! XD

message 8: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) oh...I'm sorry?

message 9: by C H A O S B R I N G E R (last edited May 20, 2020 03:48PM) (new)

C H A O S B R I N G E R | 129 comments Nope! You’re good! XD