What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Three black siblings in UK around 1980s, left with aunt or grandmother. Sister becomes involved in drugs/prostitution, brother involved in a murder. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janine (new)

Janine Aguero | 1 comments I read a book about 10 years ago about 3 black siblings in the UK left with an aunt or grandmother. The sister becomes involved in drugs/prostitution, the brother who is very sweet & sensitive becomes involved inadvertantly in a murder & gets arrested & jailed at the end of the book. I think it takes place in the 80s. I think the brother's name was Benjamin(?)

Thank you!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
Janine, that's a start but you need to add genre and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- How old are the main characters? Is this book for teens or adults?
- Did they live in a large UK city like London?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

How old are the siblings? Is this book for teens or adults?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Forest Gate (other topics)