Powerless discussion

Ch. 23 > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C H A O S B R I N G E R | 129 comments Ok, so what did you guys think? Any comments / concerns / suggestions / edits / ideas / etc? How can we make it better?

message 2: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) notes:

Wait, Iris didn't actually read the letter before? Then how dd she know Ken murdered her family? I'm confused

Weren't they walking in the last chapter? where were they walking to? I'm just confused about the action in this part.

oh, wait, is this going back a bit? I don't understand!!!!!

The whole letter is very unprofessional, I don't know. What is the purpose? I don't understand.

Iris has more feeling in this chapter, so it's better.

looking back on it, it was a bit too convenient to have the safe be carelessly open, and have the person who the letter would most affect find it. Why didn't Ken just burn it?

'“Did she yell? She exploded!”' I wouldn't call it that. She was acting very calm considering the circumstances.

I think the whole thing with the thornlilly getting rid of people's memories could have been played with a lot more, but instead that whole trait was completely worthless, as all Lizzie's memories were restored before anything could happen. So either get rid of the whole memories thing, or actually have something bad happen.

Honestly, I've forgotten everyone's powers a long time ago. When I finally get a chance to hear each characters thoughts in their own chapters, I want to hear what they think about the whole missing powers thing. A lot of them have had their powers for years, so how does it feel to suddenly be without them? It's like missing a limb, you're being constantly reminded when you try do do everyday actions, so I want to hear about that in this story too.