Grimoire (RP) discussion

Art Supply Store

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon ran into the art store. This was her happy place. She took in all of the smell of fresh paints.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shortly after, Niko swaggered in, poking full bottles of paint to see if the force would blow the cap off.

message 4: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire was next to her, reading a list she had made so she remembered what she needed.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko grabbed a test marker, popping the cap off to write WOAH!, huge on a test paper.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon noticed them before they noticed her. She ducked behind a wall of paintbrushes.

message 7: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire watched Niko do that and giggled.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko kept writing on all of the test papers, little doodles of herself yelling and Loire telling her to quiet down.

message 9: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Ms. Niko, I need to find some things here. Want to come with or do your own thing?” Loire asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

“I’ll come with.” Niko shrugged, standing beside Loire.
(In a Michael’s store me and my sister found this abandoned cart so I got in it and she pulled it until we heard someone come over the intercom and I fell out)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( noice XD ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((bro it hurt so bad))

message 13: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire nodded and looked down at her list. “I need canvases, new white and black paints, brushes, and a pallet to put the paint in.”

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko giggled.
“Okay Bob Ross.” She said, messing with stuff she saw along the way.

message 15: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Oh! I know who that is!” Loire said happily, grabbing a shopping bag.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko laughed, slapping her hand over her mouth.
“Well, I hope!”

message 17: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire smiled, her ears tinged red.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko picked up a brush, swiping it against her face.

message 19: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire stood in front of the paints, confused. “Why are there so many options? I just want black and white acrylic paint!” she muttered.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko giggled.
“Eeeeevoluuuuution.”

message 21: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Just make one kind of paint, people,” Loire mumbled, grabbing white and black paint at random.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko couldn’t stop laughing.
“Yeeeees, go off, Loire.”

message 23: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire was confused by Niko’s comment, but didn’t say anything.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko leaned against the display, giggling.

message 25: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Okay, now paintbrushes and pallets should be close together...” Loire said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko shrugged,
“I never really visit, so maybe.”

message 27: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire looked up at the signs hanging over isles and tracked down the one labeled painting tools.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko followed, confused by random things.

message 29: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire grabbed some paintbrushes and a wooden pallet, a bit more satisfied with everything.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko kept trying to get a splinter off of the pallets.

message 31: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “And now canvases! Uh- Niko what are you doing?” Loire asked her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko shrugged.
“Gettin’ a splinter.”

message 33: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Oh, please don’t! I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko rubbed her finger on the pallet.
“I’m just trying to see if it’ll work!”

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon was so overwhelmed by their cuteness that she just left.

message 36: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire sighed with a smile.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko didn’t succeed in her task, and pouted as she walked alongside Loire.

message 38: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Now, what size of canvases should I get?” Loire asked Niko, scanning the canvases with a keen eye.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko grinned.
“A big one.”

message 40: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire chuckled. “I’ll try, but I don’t have enough money for many canvases, Ms. Niko.”

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko looked over at her.
“I could pay.”

message 42: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire shook her head no. “It’s fine. Besides, a big canvas will take a while to make, giving me time to get more money.”

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko blinked.
“They’re factory made, I believe.”

message 44: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire nodded, grabbing a big canvas and a smaller one.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko was playing with canvases, poking them to see if she could poke through it.

message 46: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “I think I’m good to go! Anything you want to get, Ms. Niko?”

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( quick question - why do y'all call each other Ms. Niko and Ms. Loire? ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just formalities))
Niko grabbed a bunch of glitter and pages of stickers.
“Bam. Now let’s rock out.” She said, walking towards the register.

message 49: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire giggled and paid for her items, including what Niko got.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko took the bags in her arms, waiting for Loire.

« previous 1