Reading with Style discussion

RwS Summer 2020 > 20.2 Asia

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 5994 comments Read a book by an author born in OR a book set at least 75% in one of these Asian countries: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (North or South), Malaysia, Korea (North or South), Thailand, Vietnam.

Please post comments and/or questions about task 20.2 in this thread.

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie (mariealex) | 577 comments Hello ! Just to be sure, Sri Lanka is not part of the list ?

(i just started a book by Michael Ondaatje that i thought was fitting the "Canada" task, but i saw he was actually born in Sri Lanka, so i'm giving it a try :)

message 3: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Jul 17, 2020 03:43AM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 11852 comments Marie wrote: "Hello ! Just to be sure, Sri Lanka is not part of the list ?

(i just started a book by Michael Ondaatje that i thought was fitting the "Canada" task, but i saw he was actually born ..."

No, not a country that will fit this task. But which Ondaatje are you reading? Perhaps it will fit elsewhere. (And it fits 10.2 in any case, as Michael is 7 letters and Ondaatje is 8 letters.)

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie (mariealex) | 577 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Marie wrote: "Hello ! Just to be sure, Sri Lanka is not part of the list ?

(i just started a book by Michael Ondaatje that i thought was fitting the "Canada" task, but i saw he was ..."

It's Warlight ; i saw it fits 10.6, so i think i'll go with this one since i don't already have it. Thanks for your help !

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Warlight (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Ondaatje (other topics)