ninth house | advanced rp discussion

[Getting Started] > Questions and Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E L L E, Queen Mab (last edited May 15, 2020 11:25AM) (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) | 112 comments Mod

Please leave any questions or suggestions here for the mods to answer

message 2: by Concrete Doll (new)

Concrete Doll | 2 comments Hey so my oculus is a grad student like Dawes in the book, if she's living at Il Bastone would it be okay to give her a cat? Want something to add to the witchy vibe

message 3: by E L L E, Queen Mab (new)

Yeah sure, Garvey is going to pretend to hate it though

message 4: by Leena, "All that is gold does not glitter" (new)

Leena (leena23) | 69 comments Mod
badger wrote: "Would there be any chance of making this group public instead of secret? I have friends I'd like to invite and can't bc of this, but if not that's okay too xx Just wondering!"

I'll try, there was an issue on GR side that wasn't allowing us to make it public >.<

message 5: by E L L E, Queen Mab (last edited May 22, 2020 02:49AM) (new)

Yeah I've messaged GR about this and they said it's an ongoing issue, I've made you a mod so you can add them yourself badger

message 6: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 7 comments Hi Hello, I need some help with my form pleaseeee. I was wondering how you all center pictures on the top and bottom and if y''all can give me some pointers, I will love you forever <3 <3 <3

message 7: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 16 comments Mod
@ Anahi want me to send you my template? It's a spacing you can do in the code
<.blockquote> and you can ass as many or as few as you need to get the specific picture / gif centered!

message 8: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 7 comments That would actually help me a lot 🥺 thank you Ella 💖💖

message 9: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 16 comments Mod
DM me your email and I'll send it over to you! And no problem girl I made that thing years ago, just glad I still have it hah