Tracy Grant Book Club discussion

Happiest of Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 42 comments Mod
Happy Happy Birthday Dear Tracy.

Hoping your next year gives you much joy and lots of book sales!

Thank you so much for giving us the Rannochs, et al.

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty Strohecker | 152 comments Definitely want to add my wishes for a happy birthday on this group to the ones on Facebook and in email. You deserve all the best Tracy, and I know you and Melanie will find a special way to celebrate. Hope you have a wonderful day!

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gonzalez | 3 comments Happy Birthday!

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 819 comments Mod
Thank you all so much! Mélanie and I are having a fun day and going to watch The Scarlet Pimpernel tonight!

I am so grateful for this group and all the support all of you give to me - and to Malcolm and Mélanie (both Mélanies actually!)

message 5: by Betty (new)

Betty Strohecker | 152 comments The Scarlet Pimpernel is one of Danielle's favorite movies. Enjoy!

message 6: by Patti (new)

Patti | 96 comments Happy Day

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 819 comments Mod
Thank you all so much! We had a really fun day and Mélanie loved The Scarlet Pimpernel. We're having a Zoom birthday party tonight!

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Thorpe | 206 comments Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you & Mel had a wonderful time with friends and family virtually. Many, many more happy years and adventures with Malcolm & Melanie. (Both Melanies)

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 819 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you & Mel had a wonderful time with friends and family virtually. Many, many more happy years and adventures with Malcolm & Melanie. (Both Melanies)"

Thanks so much, Kim! We got to celebrate with friends in four time zones, some of whom I've known for four or five decades. One plus of a "quaratine" birthday is that one can gather together a group who could never gather in one place in the "real" world!