The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 703 (703 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 964 comments Mod
For your date night, or everyday needs!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian blinked, surprised. "Very..." He felt a bit overwhelmed, but didn't dare say it - he did stick abnormally close to Bennet though.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian shook his head fast. "N-no, I wanna eat here!" he said quickly, but still stood close to Bennet.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Brooke comes in and starts cleaning tables

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Brooke was cleaning the table behind them

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian smiled a little. "Just a bit.." he said softly, fidgeting nervously but inconspicously.

((I can't spell soo... Sorry if I spelled the last word wrong))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Brooke went over to their table

"Can i get you somethin' to drink?"

Brooke says smiling

(her outfit:https://www.cargocrew.com.au/media/ca...)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Brooke smiles

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian shrugged. "Any one that you wanna do..." He looked at Brooke, and then instantly dropped his gaze, starting to scratch his neck from his anxiety.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments "I'll come back"

Brooke says and continues to clean tables

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments "Okay, two glasses of water no lemon. got it"

Brooke says and leaves

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian shook his head, but didn't stop scratching. " I'm fine..." he murmured, staring down.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian jerked, looking up at Bennet. He shook his head quickly. "It's not you! It's just- I can't- ...I don't wanna dissapoint you..." He shrunk down as he said it, scratching fast enough at his neck that some of the bandages on his neck were tearing a little.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Killian blushed hard, opening and closing his mouth, not knowing what to say. "I- okay..." he mumbled, staring at Bennet with the widest eyes, filled with childish wonder.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, you already woke me up, there's no going back!" Then, in a flash of happiness, Killian threw his arms round Bennet, hugging him tightly. He nuzzled his face into the others' neck, making incoherent happy sounds.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments "Two waters no lemon"

Brooke says setting down the glasses

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((aw))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin walked in and awkwardly took a seat, waiting for Chrystal

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow," Robin said getting up, "You look stunning" He smiled, pulling out a chair for her. "I feel underdressed"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're prepared," he laughed, and rushes to the bathroom. He came out minutes later in a tux. His hair was still messy though

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He groaned but obliged

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed and took a seat.

message 23: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Laavanya wrote: "((keep smirking the guy's also my crush))"

((twisted))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((good for you now write))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"True," he smiled, "So what do you wanna eat?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll take the same because I can't decide" he shrugged.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like all food and suck at making decisions," he said truthfully

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He scowled, "No I'm not!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He took a sip from his water, still scowling. "Sure," he said sarcastically

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged, just as their food arrived. "Let's eat," he said, taking a bite from his steak. "Mmmm it's really good"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, taking another bite.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged, stuffing his mouth with food again

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, and swallowed. "Ok, sorry, I'm just hungry" He took the fork back and said, "So, what were you saying?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((what does she mean ahahah))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((ohh))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"We could go back to my dorm," he smiled

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He took a bite again, this time like a normal human being.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited May 16, 2020 08:36AM) (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "“Wow, not a gentleman, you need improvement,” she teased."

"You must have pretty bad taste to be dating someone who's not a gentleman," he countered, smiling.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and shook his head. "Sure," he said, taking another bite from his food.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "(( wait is his reply the same? I edited my comment ))"

((yeah, he gets that shes only kidding [she is only kidding, right?] ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "(( ya )m"

((yeah his reply is the same then))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Calanthe wrote: "Bennet's cheeks turned a dark shade of red and he lifted his hand as a thank you to Brooke. Then he moved his arms to hug Killian back, "Killi, whatever am I going to do with something as cute as y..."

Killian pulled back to look at Bennet. "I'm not cute..." he said, almost phrasing it like a question. Bennet called him cute a lot, but he really wasn't. He hated to dissapoint him, so he'd never said anything. But the truth was, he wasn't what Bennet thought he was. He wasn't cute or perfect or anything remotely good.....He was suicidal, pathetic, monsterous, and evil. What he did was evil...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "Laavanya wrote: "I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "(( ya )m"

((yeah his reply is the same then))"

(( BRB ))"

((ok))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrien {It's hard to admit you're not as strong as everyone thinks you are} wrote: "Calanthe wrote: "Bennet's cheeks turned a dark shade of red and he lifted his hand as a thank you to Brooke. Then he moved his arms to hug Killian back, "Killi, whatever am I going to do with somet..."

((sorry to interrupt but this makes me sad))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I Crashed Your Screen Just By Commenting wrote: "“Huh so you think I don’t love you. Wow how rude.” She teased him, then kissed him."

He kissed her back. "I don't even get why you love me," he said, laughing.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, then grinned at her confused face. "It was only a joke!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited May 16, 2020 09:06AM) (new)

"Ow!" he squealed, "It's unfair that you can do that!" Then he used his powers to bring one single strand of hair onto her face. He kept bringing it back whenever she moved it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Luckily I finished my food," Robin muttered, after paying for it and following Chrystal out of the restaurant.

((ok, see ya))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go and don't know when I'll be back))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright))

Killian froze. "W-wait- what...?" He stared at Bennet's face for a long time. He started trembling. "B-bennet?" He felt tears in his eyes, blurring his vision, and trailing down his cheeks. He made a small, whimpering sound, and Karma shrieked, enjoying his visible pain. But KIllian didn't focus on the creature, barely hearing him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15