Clean Romances discussion

Threshold of Destiny (The Mysterium Secret, Book 1)
This topic is about Threshold of Destiny
New author of clean romance is seeking reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linn (new)

Linn Chapel (linnchapel) | 4 comments Hi! I’m Linn Chapel.
I’m seeking interested readers who’d be willing to review a just-published romance novel that challenges a few of the stereotypes in the genre.

THRESHOLD of DESTINY is the first volume in The Mysterium Secret Series. The story blends paranormal and fantasy elements with contemporary romantic suspense. (It’s also a clean read.)

This book would probably appeal to the more thoughtful reader who still longs for a fast-paced storyline with plenty of romance. There are a few literary quotes sprinkled throughout that are linked to the hero’s troubled past, and the heroine is a quiet, mystic soul who runs into more danger than she ever expected.

I’d be happy to provide a free copy of THRESHOLD OF DESTINY, (The Mysterium Secret, Book 1) to any interested readers in exchange for an honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Just sent me a message here on Goodreads, or email me at linn@linnchapel.com.

-Linn

Diana C. Kobylak | 1 comments Hi Linn,

I would be interested in reading this book.
Please let me know if this is still doable.

Thanks sincerely,

Diana Kobylak

Regina | 1 comments Hello Linn,

This sounds quite enjoyable and I would be interested in reading and reviewing this book. Just let me know.

Regina Swope.

message 4: by Dushica (new)

Dushica Labovich (dushicalabovich) | 2 comments Hi everyone,
I just published ebook and paperback "PRIDE AND INTENTIONS"
(Clean sentimental romance!)

If you like "The Notebook" by Nicolas Sparks or "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, I'm sure you'll like this book as well.