American Royals (American Royals, #1) American Royals discussion

American Royals

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Murphy This book was the most confusing love story I've ever read. Princess Beatrice is about to become the first queen regnant in modern-day America. Her younger twin siblings, Jeff and Samantha, are not in line for the throne. Jeff is in love with Samantha's best friend Nina, but she's a commoner, and the people of America don't approve. It doesn't help that Jeff's ex-girlfriend, Daphne, is vying to get him back. All of America loves Daphne, and the pressure of being with America's prince starts becoming too much for Nina. But, other things are going on the palace as well. Beatrice's parents tell her that it's time to start looking for the man she will marry, who will become the first king consort. She ends up picking a man named Teddy to start dating, but she doesn't know that Samantha is madly in love with him. Also, Beatrice is in love with her guard, Conner, and doesn't feel any real love towards Teddy. But, when Beatrice's father tells her that he's sick and dying, he also tells her that she has to marry Teddy, and put the Crown first. Now Beatrice has to choose between real love, or her father's wishes. I like this book because it goes into details about the emotions the characters are feeling, and it drew me in and made me want to read more. There wasn't really anything that I disliked about this book. Overall, I would rate this book a 5 out of 5.

Lucia I loved this book.

Nhi ❤ Books Olivia wrote: "This book was the most confusing love story I've ever read. Princess Beatrice is about to become the first queen regnant in modern-day America. Her younger twin siblings, Jeff and Samantha, are not..."
I know! I was screaming in my mind about how confusing this story was. But I could not help but love it BECAUSE of the drama. I'm excited to read the next book!

Laura Sifuentes Y'all should really try listening to the audiobook! I think it helps a lot with the confusion, also the narrator is amazing!