What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror/thriller. Read it as a kid, might be a canadian book. I remember the plot being about these creatures that might have been raptor-esque, that invaded this town. The key detail was the creatures were afraid of/hurt by water.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Median (new)

Median | 2 comments Read it as a kid, might be a canadian book. I remember the plot being about these creatures that might have been raptor-esque, that invaded this town. The key detail was the creatures were afraid of/hurt by water. I was too scared to finish it, but i remember the main characters/kids going down to the docks to make their final stand. I think there was a bit of gore and death.
Read it in 2001-2003 ish.

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1479 comments Do you remember anything about the cover? The part with the water reminds me of The Day Of The Triffids (the film version at least), but the description of the monsters is different.

message 3: by Median (new)

Median | 2 comments I dont recall anything about the cover. The day of the Triffids isnt it, after i looked up the plot.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
Median, is this book for kids, teens or adults?

What's the location (country, region, near a well-known city)?