Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

27 views
Book Issues > My book showing under the wrong author!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Merchant (tommerchant) | 2 comments Hi, my book, "The Benevolent Troll", is showing under an author with the same name as name, being Tom Merchant. My fault for having a common name! Please can we fix this so it shows under my name. I fear the other Tom won't even like my book. :)

The Benevolent Troll


message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10805 comments I moved your book to a new profile https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
At the end of the page is a link 'Is this you? Let us know.' where you can claim your author profile.


message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Wood | 4 comments Hi, my latest book WATER MUST FALL(2020) is under a different Nick Wood - please help: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...


message 4: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 2822 comments Nick wrote: "Hi, my latest book WATER MUST FALL(2020) is under a different Nick Wood - please help: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5..."

done


message 5: by Nick (new)

Nick Wood | 4 comments And again - you are magnificently efficient!


message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Merchant (tommerchant) | 2 comments Renske wrote: "I moved your book to a new profile https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
At the end of the page is a link 'Is this you? Let us know.' where you can claim your author profile."


Thank you very much, I did as requested on the above author page.


message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Carter | 1 comments I would like to claim my books currently listed under the wrong person. Thanks!

Darkness Rising: Nova's Story ISBN 1070820857
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...
and
Bear in the Bathtub ISBN139798610959801
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...


message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18565 comments Christopher wrote: "I would like to claim my books currently listed under the wrong person. Thanks!

Darkness Rising: Nova's Story ISBN 1070820857
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5......"


Moved here:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...


message 9: by Moloch (new)

Moloch | 2822 comments You can "claim" the author profile Christopher Carter (i.e. you will merge your current user profile with your books, ratings etc and have some control over the books you wrote, becoming a Goodreads Author) by going to the page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... , scrolling down and click on the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the bottom. Follow the instructions, Goodreads staff will process your request (it usually takes a few days)


back to top