What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Search for WondLa (The Search for WondLa, #1)
This topic is about The Search for WondLa
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Science Fiction, Early 2000's, First Book was Green Themed, Second was Blue, Follows Girl on Post-apocalyptic World, End of first book and Second book girl finds futuristic city. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally (new)

Sally Gibbons | 5 comments I remember getting the book in my high school's library and reading through the series, I think it was a trilogy. Each book had beautifully done illustrations all around color schemes, I know the first book was green, I think the second was blue. I remember there being a bunker in the first book, with the end of the first and the rest of the second focusing on the MC, a girl, reaching a city on what she thought was a dead world. I've been looking around but can't find it, thanks in advance for reading.

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 15, 2020 12:59PM) (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Sally, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., YA science fiction) and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 205 comments Is this like a picture book, a chapter book, or what?

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally Gibbons | 5 comments It's a chapter based book, just with illustrations.

message 5: by Sally (new)

Sally Gibbons | 5 comments done!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Thanks for the updating the topic header. This will help moderators and searchers.

message 8: by Sally (new)

Sally Gibbons | 5 comments Kris wrote: "Thanks for the updating the topic header. This will help moderators and searchers."

YES THANK YOU THATS IT

message 9: by Kris (last edited May 15, 2020 07:24PM) (new)

Just to confirm, it sounds like you mean Joanna's suggestion of Jay Lake's Green Universe series starting with Green?

message 10: by Sally (new)

Sally Gibbons | 5 comments Kris wrote: "Just to confirm, it sounds like you mean Joanna's suggestion of Jay Lake's Green Universe series starting with Green?"

The WondLa trilogy is it.

message 11: by Kris (last edited May 16, 2020 08:25AM) (new)

Glad you found your book series, Sally. Thanks for the confirmation.