Grimoire (RP) discussion

Café!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Caspian hopped into a seat, swinging her short legs in her chair.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlas bounded in, sitting across from her. He smiled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned back at him, crossing her legs.
“So, Atlas...” she trailed off.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes?" he asked. "My lovely girlfriend?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas blushed, rolling her eyes.
“Oh shush. Tell me more about you.”

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"So basically, I was alive for awhile, then I came here!" he smiled, then thought. "Actually, I was alive for a while, was physically abused by my parents, accidentally drowned them, found out I have powers, then came here!" Atlas smiled brightly. He looked away suddenly, face dark.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Caspian’s smile dropped. She leaned forward and kissed him softly, her voice soft.
“I’m so glad I found you. It might’ve not been in the best way, but hey, we’re still here.”

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...." Atlas replied. He brightened again. "Tell me about you!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas smiled softly, leaning back.
“Well, I’m from Italy, so. My parents threw me out after I.. well.. you don’t need to know that. I found out about my abilities in a care home. Sooner or later I was adopted by a new family, a big one. But then I grew up and made a life for myself here.” She said, trying to avoid that one part.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(I LOVE CAS AND ATLAS AHHHHHHHH)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"How old are you?" Atlas asked, interested.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas almost forgot her own age.
“22!” She said, remembering.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hehehe. I'm older!!!" Atlas laughed. "I'm 24. So, do you want anything to eat? I'll pick up the tab."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas thought about it.
“Bruschetta! It’s italian!”

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," he laughed. He went up and ordered, then brought the food back, smiling. He began to eat. "Yum! This is good. Not better than pizza, though..." He ran back up and ordered a cheese pizza, then brought it back, starting to wolf it down.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Caspian brushed his hair back.
“Slow down, you’ll choke.” She said caringly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlas threw his head back and laughed, continuing to wolf down pizza. He got full, then stopped and looked at her. "We should play a game! Truth or dare?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas nodded.
“Back to my place?”

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" he said, getting up to pay. He paid for the bill, then walked back to Cas and held her hand, smiling.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cas leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon led Vito into the cafe.

message 23: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Vito walks in and nudges Zagon. "Nice choice." she says before ordering a mango boba.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I was going to order the same thing!" Zagon says, playfully.

message 25: by mouse. (last edited May 17, 2020 01:28PM) (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments "Well, I'm open to sharing." Vito says.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Zagon grabs another straw and pokes it into Vito's drink.

message 27: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Vito sits down at an empty table and sips the boba from her straw.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon does the same, then giggles at the irony of this all.

"Hey, have you ever watched Lady and the Tramp?"

message 29: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Vito nods. "Yep! I guess this would be the modern-day version, eh?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Wanna go to the art store afterward? We can paint some stuff at my house afterwards."

message 31: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments "Sounds awesome!! I'd love to!" Vito stares at Zagon but glances away before sipping the boba tea.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon stares back and says, "Your eyes are so big and beautiful."
Then she shook her head and said, "I'm sorry that was so creepy. Argh."

message 33: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Vito blushes and smiles. "Not creepy at all! Your eyes are beautiful too!" she continues to stare at Zagon.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Zagon blushes and says, "thanks." Breaking the stare she said, "Wanna head to my house? I actually have all of the supplies there."

message 35: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Vito nods and stands up. She glances at Zagon's hand quickly before looking away. "Sure! Sounds fun."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( the name of it is zagon's cabin ))

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 214 comments Jester sipped his latte quietly, examining the busy streets and people. The waiter came by with his check and he flashed her a small smile and handed her a 5 dollar bill. He noticed a fork peeking out of her apron pocket, and looked her in the eyes as he used his other hand to deftly manoeuvre it out of the pocket and into his sleeve.

{{i don't condone stealing, he has kleptomania and he needs medical help}}

message 38: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 305 comments Pine walks in and orders a mango boba tea. He doesn't let go of Hunter's hand.

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 214 comments Jester thanked the waiter and "gave her'' his pen, pretending to be busy. She'd be too preoccupied feeling bad about taking his pen to notice that her fork was gone. He sipped his latte and smirked.

message 40: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire walked into the cafe, ordering a vanilla frappe and a croissant before sitting down at an empty table and pulling out an old leather bound journal, a pencil already tucked behind her right ear.

message 41: by Panda ~HO! HO!~ (new)

Panda ~HO! HO!~ Thalia walked in she sat down,

message 42: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire waved to the person who just walked in before taking a bite out of her croissant and picking up her pencil.

message 43: by Panda ~HO! HO!~ (new)

Panda ~HO! HO!~ Thalia waved back and smiled sweetly

message 44: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “Hello there!” Loire said happily.

message 45: by Panda ~HO! HO!~ (new)

Panda ~HO! HO!~ " hi! " she said sweetly

message 46: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “I’m Loire Dupont, pleasure to meet you,” She responded, folding down the page she was working on.

message 47: by Panda ~HO! HO!~ (new)

Panda ~HO! HO!~ " Thalia Amy Green " she said

message 48: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire smiled warmly and looked down at her page, scratching out a word and replacing it with another in cursive french.

message 49: by Panda ~HO! HO!~ (new)

Panda ~HO! HO!~ she sighed

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Finn walked in.

« previous 1 3