A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

Random fun stuff > Best Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
What are some of the most beautiful covers you've seen on books.

I love all the eyes in the Shatter Me series

message 2: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) | 150 comments the best book cover to me is an enchantment of ravens...

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) All Sarah J Maas and Cassandra Clare book covers are stunning. I also love sorcery of Thorns cover

message 4: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
i love the covers for wilder girls, the three dark crowns series, the raven cycle and the uk cover for skyward. they are all really beautiful!!

message 5: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Crier's War (Crier's War, #1) by Nina Varela Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Rebel (Legend, #4) by Marie Lu Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire #1) by Natasha Ngan The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert are all some of my favorites!

message 6: by azure。*☾ (new)

azure。*☾  (azure_dust) The Folk of the Air trilogy covers are phenomenal, also Five Feet apart, and Scythe

message 7: by layla (new)

layla Azure✿ wrote: "The Folk of the Air trilogy covers are phenomenal, also Five Feet apart, and Scythe"

Yesss the Folk of the Air Trilogy covers are amazing

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores House of earth and blood is GORGEOUS.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) YES.
I can’t wait for book 2’s cover

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores Me either !!!!

message 11: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

ohh, i totally forgot how beautiful the house of earth and blood is

Pine tree leaf stick (certifiedkilljoy) I really like the covers of Sorcery of Thorns and An Enchantment of Ravens. I also like the old cover of Winter

message 13: by Ammit (new)

Ammit (j_ammit) | 69 comments I love all the covers Charlie Bowater has done like An Enchantment of Ravens, Bone Criers Moon, Sorcery of Thorns, and Aurora Rising.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the cover of The Night Circus and The Gilded Wolves. They're so gorgeous.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) omg yes the gilded wolves cover is beautiful!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

It's sooooo pretty! I wish I could draw something like it.
If I ever get a book published, I want a cover that pretty.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) same!!

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I love the shatter me covers, Air folk series covers and the Caraval series covers. They are all so gorgeous!

message 19: by chabe (new)

chabe (darknessbooks) | 34 comments I love the covers of the folk of air trilogy, the lunar chronicles and the anniversary edition of the name of the wind

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I totally forgot about the Lunar Chronicle covers! Those are also so pretty! They have so much detail in them!

message 21: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I think the Sarah J Maas book covers are gorgeous.

message 22: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

How gorgeous is Chain of Gold's cover???? With Cordelia's hair flowing REALLY long and the autumn leaves?? I can't wait for book 2

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I haven’t read chain of gold, but I’ve seen the covers and they are really gorgeous.

message 24: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

chain of gold is my favorite shadowhunter's book cover along with lady midnight. i can't wait for the cover reveal for chain of iron on july 1st!!

message 25: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

Lucy Tonks wrote: "chain of gold is my favorite shadowhunter's book cover along with lady midnight. i can't wait for the cover reveal for chain of iron on july 1st!!"

I think Chain of Gold is my favourite too. I prefer it over TID

message 26: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 325 comments I love the covers for the Folk of the Air trilogy, the Six of Crows duology, and the new covers of the Pellinor series. Oh, and Ninth House.

message 27: by Nara (new)

Nara Nikita wrote: "I think the Sarah J Maas book covers are gorgeous."

Yes!!! The serpent and dove cover is reeeaaaaly pretty too

message 28: by stu (new)

stu  (blobbieakastuti) LEGENDBORN BY TRACY DEONN, haven't read it but love the cover

Pine tree leaf stick (certifiedkilljoy) Yes Legendborn is super pretty I love it.

The Gilded Wolves has a really pretty cover too

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell

this is gorgeous thank you