LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i can quit when i finish the book) discussion

Questions > Fav book of all times!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you will write your fav book of all time

like my all-time fav is Harry Potter and the Land Of Stories

Krystal - Nerdy_book_lover_1987 (nerdy_book_lover_1987) Harry Potter, Twilight, The Lunar Chronicals and Mrs. Periguins Peculiar Children

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 5 comments Definitely Vampire Academy/Bloodlines, Princess Diaries, Matilda, The Lunar Chronicles, Blood Coven, and many more. I have so many faves that it is ridiculous.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Krystal wrote: "Harry Potter, Twilight, The Lunar Chronicals and Mrs. Periguins Peculiar Children"

dude yes, all but the lunar Chronicles, i am not familiar with that one, we are so common, i have to recommend you some books!!!

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 5 comments Racheal wrote: "Krystal wrote: "Harry Potter, Twilight, The Lunar Chronicals and Mrs. Periguins Peculiar Children"

dude yes, all but the lunar Chronicles, i am not familiar with that one, we are so common, i have..."

I am already reading Harry Potter so no need to recommend that one and heard of Chris Coffer just haven't read his, and anything other recommends send my way, I don't mind, I love YA!

Krystal - Nerdy_book_lover_1987 (nerdy_book_lover_1987) I'm not sure how you guys respond with what I said first lol but definitely recommend some books to me. And you should definitely check out the lunar Chronicals such a great series

message 7: by Çetin (new)

Çetin Don Quixote

message 8: by Ally (new)

Ally | 4 comments Not much to say as favourites...perhaps Harry Potter, Divergent and The fault in our stars.

message 9: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
I love the fault in our stars too it's the best of John Green!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "Definitely Vampire Academy/Bloodlines, Princess Diaries, Matilda, The Lunar Chronicles, Blood Coven, and many more. I have so many faves that it is ridiculous."

dang those are good!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Chada wrote: "I love the fault in our stars too it's the best of John Green!!!!"

yes!!!

message 12: by thatbookwormgirl (new)

thatbookwormgirl The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Infernal Devices Trilogy, Caraval, A Northern Light, The Fault in Our Stars, The Raven Boys, and more!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

thatbookwormgirl wrote: "The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Infernal Devices Trilogy, Caraval, A Northern Light, The Fault in Our Stars, The Raven Boys, and more!"

oohhhh that great!!!

message 14: by William (new)

William | 7 comments the handmaid's tale. I am so into the Firefly novels and The shinning and firestarter. as well as the running man.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

William wrote: "the handmaid's tale. I am so into the Firefly novels and The shinning and firestarter. as well as the running man."

COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Katharine (new)

Katharine (katharinem012) Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, The Infernal Devices, The One and Only Ivan, and The Magisterium!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Katharine wrote: "Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, The Infernal Devices, The One and Only Ivan, and The Magisterium!"

Ohh, yes my fav tooooo!!!!!!!!

LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i...

unread topics | mark unread