Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Announcments > Announcments: Head Counselor elections!

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
The other mods and I feel that it is time for some new people to be head counselor! All cabins will be in this, but they can choose to re elect the same people. The reason for this is to make people who are active HCs. the Second in Command position is also avalible. Right now, your Head Counselors are still in charge, but maybe not for long! Here is what will happen:
1. Everyone fills out this form;
Name:
Position you would like:
Current position:
Why you would like this position: (leave blank if you want to be just a camper)

2. Get the votes. The HCS and 2Cs will be in charge of tallying up the votes.

3. Appiont the new HCs and 2Cs (if they even are different)

And that's about it! And Please don't vote for your friend, vote for the person you think would be good at the job!

Summer💙 Name: Summer
Position you would like: Poseidon HC/2C
Current position: Poseidon 2C
Why you would like this position: Cuz i love this group and i just think it sounds really fun plus i am on every day so whenever there is a new Poseidon camper i can welcome them

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7657 comments Mod
Name: Maya
Position you would like: Poseidon HC or Poseidon 2C
Current Position: Poseidon Camper
Why you would like this position: I am online literally every day and I think it would be awesome to add something to the group. I think I could be a good leader.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate | -1476 comments Name: Kate

Position: Aphrodite HC or 2C (Although I'd prefer HC, I'm willing to let someone else take a shot at if if they'd like to)

Current Position: Aphrodite HC

Why Would You Like This Position???: I love the Aphrodite cabin and I have a few ideas to get people more active in it. I'm on lots of the day and half the night, so I'm here to get the cabin up and running. Percy Jackson is probably my all time favorite series, and I think that I can do a good job of making sure people have fun. It's a fun world and a fun group and I want people to enjoy it.

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Name: Annabeth
Position I want: Athena Head Counselor
Current Position: Head Counselor
Reasons I would be a good HC: I am active often, probably at least an hour every day. I am reliable, I can get thing done. I also have good ideas, and I am pretty intelligent, especially with book related stuff. I also know just about everything about PJO, HoO, and ToA.

message 6: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

When should we do the voting? Also, should people from other cabin be able to vote on other cabin's HCs and 2Cs?

Summer💙 we should send a poll out for each cabin that need votes and let everyone vote but the sign up should be closed by tonight

message 8: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Tonight? I don't think everyone will have signed up by then. What about tmrw night? And ok, everyone can vote!

Summer💙 ok

message 10: by Bailey, Hunter of Artemis (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) | 83 comments Mod
Sounds good!

message 11: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Oh I forgot about the Hunters, are you guys gonna do it too?

message 12: by Bailey, Hunter of Artemis (new)

I’ll ask

message 13: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

ok

message 14: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Cat Carstairs | 174 comments Mod
Name: Cat
Position you would like: 2C for Athena Cabin
Current position: Camper
Why you would like this position: I'm active pretty much every day! I love the Capture the Flag games, and since my virtual school is ending soon, I'll have a lot more time to participate and coordinate.

message 15: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper Name: Matt
Position: camper
Want: 2c of Poseidon
Reasons: nice, online about 1 1/2hrs a day.

message 16: by Bailey, Hunter of Artemis (new)

@AnnabethChase
No, the Hunters are fine as we are.

message 17: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Ok. Well, I will remain the Athena HC because I was the only one who wanted it! Cat, you will become the 2C of Athena because no one else wanted it! Ray, you will become 2C of Hades because on one else wanted it! Kate, you will remain HC of Aphrodite because on one else wanted it!

Poseidon got tons of people, so we will do two polls to see who will get it. Make sure to vote!

Also, the other cabins who didn't have anyone do it, thier HCs and 2Cs will remain the same, but if anyone wants to "challenge them for thier position, they may do so at any time.

message 18: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Thanks Annabeth! Happy to be second in command!!

message 19: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Im glad you are! I'm happy to be HC!

message 20: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Summer has won the poll for HC of Poseidon! Congats, Summer! I will now make the poll to see who gets to be 2C!

message 21: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 OMG really

message 22: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 dont be sad Blake

message 23: by Kate (new)

Kate | -1476 comments Congrats Summer!!!

message 24: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 gods of Olympus Blake u scared me

message 25: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 but thank u and thx kate

message 26: by Bailey, Hunter of Artemis (new)

Congrats, Summer! You’re going to be an awesome HC!!

message 27: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 thank u

message 28: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Congrats!!

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} | 7657 comments Mod
CONGRATS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Blake, you are the Second in Command!

message 31: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 Congrats Blake!!!

Congrats Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Kate (new)

Kate | -1476 comments Congradulations Blake!!!!!

message 34: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Congratulations!!!!

message 35: by Bailey, Hunter of Artemis (new)

Congrats!!

message 36: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Hey,
So Summer told me she has to leave :(
I really hope Summer/her parents (whoever's making this decision) changes their mind, but if they don't then Blake you are going to be HC again and Maya, you get to be 2C

message 37: by Cat, Daughter of Athena (new)

Aw. Sorry Summer won't be on anymore :(

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: young adult
Position you would like: HC
Current position: camper

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it closed...so sorry!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena

message 41: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

No it is fine. You can challenge me. I will create a poll and whichever one of us wins gets to be HC.

message 42: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

I won the poll. But you can challenge me again whenever you feel like it. Also, anyone can challenge anyone (but you have to be in the same cabin and want the same position, of course)

message 43: by Lemon (new)

Lemon  Tarto (lemontarto) Um, I have a request for an RP discussion but don't know where that discussion (for requests) is? So I am requesting a kitchen discussion.

message 44: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Sure, you can make one!

message 45: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

These were for actual people to be HC, not OCs. But the Aphrodite character can be HC for OCs. For Poseidon, there are a lot of Poseidon people still active with OCs, so see if they current OC HC is active.

message 46: by Gwyneth, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) | 4242 comments Mod
Okay