Netflix and Chill discussion

13+ > Riverdale -series

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 351 comments Mod
Tell us what you think about this show! Who's you fav. character? And fav. ship?

message 2: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 20 comments I really want to watch this but I haven’t yet.

It's pretty good! But it can be scary (it's kind of murder mysteries)...

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 48 comments I enjoyed the 1st series i thought that one was pretty good. After that though I gave up because I got so confused.I've watched them all because my brother is somehow obssessed with teen dramas.I dunno that show is mental

message 5: by Suditi (new)

Suditi (the_book_farer) I agree. It was much better till the 2nd season. After that, its plots have got just crazy. I mean each and every character has got a bad side, you can't trust anyone. I don't know why I am still watching it.

I like this series but that’s true it’s not as good as it was at the beginning...

message 7: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn yeah, the first season was alright and then I continued watching the second season and it just turned out to be really bad.

message 8: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) I remember thinking the first season was interesting. The second season kind of was boring and I was surprised by what the third season was about. I did like the idea of a game causing panic in the city because the players were taking it way too seriously. But I couldn't stand the drama that happened.

I haven't watched the fourth season yet...

message 9: by Michihako (last edited May 31, 2020 05:48AM) (new)

Michihako (michimochi) | 31 comments Riverdale is rated 18+ in my country haha.. I thought there were some murder and s*x scenes (?) idk I haven't watched it either

Oh really!?

Well there are crime and bloody scenes from tiem to time and there are bits of s*x scenes in it (like when they start to undress or just in bed together, you know, things like that)...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My Riverdale peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just started Riverdale, I am in the middle of Season 1 *squeals*
Riverdale was THE TV-SHOW at my school and still is. After some serious thinking I decided to start watching it! It is a tad creepy for me at times, and there are some s*x scenes but I will probably just skip it, AND I LOVE IT ANYWAYS!! My favorite character is Veronica and Jughead. So far, at least. A lot of people hate Riverdale past S1 so I'm honestly scared to continue.......oops

message 12: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) S̾h̾a̾y̾n̾a̾-̾-̾T̾e̾a̾r̾d̾r̾o̾p̾ ̾S̾o̾n̾g̾ (TEARS are words & stories.) wrote: "My Riverdale peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just started Riverdale, I am in the middle of Season 1 *squeals*
Riverdale was THE TV-SHOW at my school and still is. After some serious thinki..."

It might get even creepier. I especially found the third season to be creepy!!

Yeah, it gets realllllllly creepy!
I still like it, after S1 but it did kind of change, more murder, creepiness, s*x scenes, characters change and all...
I love Jughead but I prefer Tony to Veronica (I don't know if you already saw her)
Though, there's a really good thing that isn't in S1: there is one musical episode per season after S1 and they generally are pretty good!

message 14: by Suditi (new)

Suditi (the_book_farer) I LOVE THOSE MUSICALS!!!!!!!!! Did you watch the one in season 4? It was so good. My favourite is Heathers in season 3.

Yeah I did watch the one in season and yes, it was good!
My favorite one also Heathers, the songs are really cool as well as the dances! I just loved it!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I waant to watch this i have read the book :)

How were they??

(I just saw the serie)

message 18: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 18 comments I love that show and my favorite Riverdale characters are Archie and Veronica