What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A book about a girl who discovers she is a witch and she has to learn how to be a witch in order to defeat the villian. Her mother is dead and she lives with her father and two sisters who are also other types of monsters/ creatures.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neda (new)

Neda | 1 comments It is a fantasy book that i read in grade 3 that I borrowed from my school library, I was allowed to borrow from the grade 5 section because I read a lot. It was the year 2013. I think it was called something along the lines of The Little Witch but it's not the first book that comes up when you search it on the internet. I think the cover had the color yellow as a background to an image but I'm not entirely sure.
Basically it starts with the girl couting the amount of times they had moved.
(the rest are spoilers)

she finds out she is a witch and that her father has been keeping this a secret from her. Her two other sisters are other creatures. One of the sisters is a vampire. They fled from their world because this evil person took over. This same person killed their mother. The evil person travels through mirrors and the girls can't be in front of a mirror or else they would be found. In the end she traps the evil woman in a special mirror and breaks that mirror and saves the day.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Neda, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book. Please read the Group Rules.

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16953 comments How old was the girl, teenager or younger child?