A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

Standalones > The Night Circus

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ Queen of Faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ Queen of Faerie ♠♥ (judeduartegreenbriar) | 588 comments Mod
:)

message 2: by danni (new)

danni (judieduartie) I loved this one so much 🥺🥺

message 3: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
i read this book last december and it was so good!!

message 4: by ❀ Rose ❀ (new)

❀ Rose ❀ (rosebooks) | 9 comments Omg it’s definitely an unpopular opinion but i was sooo disappointed by this one. The whole “competition” aspect was nonexistent and the synopsis was the biggest lie ever. I don’t know but this just wasn’t for me...

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) I dnf’d this book. It was boring af for me and the competition wasn’t really a competition, if that makes sense.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved this one! I get why a lot of people didn't, but I loved seeing how the storyline was being interconnected over some kind of budding magic system.

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena of Velaris | 25 comments I found the world to be captivating, and couldn’t put it down!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the way it was written wasn't for everyone, since it kept skipping around, but I think that just made it so much more memorable since you couldn't see what was coming through all those gorgeous descriptions. That's kind of the alluring part of it.

message 9: by Spriya (new)

Spriya | 242 comments I absolutely loved this one too. I loved that style of writing- but it does seem to be a hit or miss for people.

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany I loved The Night Circus, but several of my friends hated it, so I don't know what I think about it anymore. But the writing style and the magic system were perfect! I didn't like the romance at all, though.

message 11: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Okay this was amazing.
Both me and my mom read this and we LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD it.

message 12: by Evie (new)

Evie   ˎˊ- (high-lady-of-terrasen) | 94 comments I recently read this one, and absolutely loved it. I think it's kind of a love it or hate it sort of book though, so it makes sense that not everyone would really like it.

message 13: by Spriya (new)

Spriya | 242 comments Yep, completely agree. Hit or miss, kind of. 100% a hit for me loll
I adore that style of writing

message 14: by Evie (new)

Evie   ˎˊ- (high-lady-of-terrasen) | 94 comments Yup, definitely a hit for me too. xD

message 15: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) then it missed for me :(

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma | 13 comments It was a miss for me too, sadly. I think the hype around it made my expectations too high :(