A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

Series > Percy Jackson

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ Queen of Faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ Queen of Faerie ♠♥ (judeduartegreenbriar) | 588 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) One of my favourite series! I decided to start rereading the books and I'm currently on the Sea of Monsters!

BTW- Rick Riordan announced that a new TV series for the books is coming out!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 65 comments This is gonna be awesome!!! The only problem is that I don't have Disney+...
I guess I'll just take it for one month! :)

message 4: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
where i live we don't have disney+ yet and we may not have for at least a year :(

message 5: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Domitylle wrote: "This is gonna be awesome!!! The only problem is that I don't have Disney+...
I guess I'll just take it for one month! :)"

That's what I plan on doing :D

message 6: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Lucy Tonks wrote: "where i live we don't have disney+ yet and we may not have for at least a year :("

I think with everything going on that it probably won't be coming out anytime soon. I feel like the earliest might be the end of next year.

By the time the show comes out, hopefully you can access Disney+!

message 7: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

hopefully, but this summer hamilton comes to disney+ and i won't be able to watch it :/

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

As long as this TV series is accurate and not a mess like the movies, I will be happy

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina Flores | 428 comments AspiringAuthor wrote: "As long as this TV series is accurate and not a mess like the movies, I will be happy"

Same here. I DO NOT wish to be disappointed again with the directors.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (bookishchase) | 2 comments Since Rick will be more involved in the series that he was in the movies and he is writing the script I think it will make the series waaay better than the movies and much more truthful to the books... but we will have to wait and see what happens

message 11: by gilliann (new)

gilliann | 40 comments i’m so excited for the series!! i hope disney+ will also make heroes of olympus or the kane chronicles as a series.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to see HoO on screen!!

message 13: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Loved the books.
Did not care for the movies.

message 14: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

as most bookworms lol

message 15: by Nara (new)

Nara | 167 comments It was great, Heroes of Olympus is even better in my opinion though!!

message 16: by Jin (new)

Jin Ryoo | 9 comments I..... love this book series. I LOVE PERCY and his GANG!!!

message 17: by STUTI ☾ (new)

STUTI ☾ (blobbieakastuti) Great series, loved it almost read the whole series twice Go! PERCY JACKSON

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura PVV (analaurapvv) | 69 comments This year I reread for the first time the first 5 books and it was a great experience. It hope the TV series is finally accurate

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (bwhite23) | 4 comments The tv series should be accurate because uncle rick is apart of every step so nothing should be too terrible :)