BPC 8F discussion

American Born Chinese
This topic is about American Born Chinese
American Born Chinese > What's your favourite chapter and why?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daniel Crosbie (cb_bpc) | 19 comments Mod
Chapter 4 because of the action and twist in the second part of the Monkey King story.

message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 11 comments My favourite chapter was the second one where we need the little boy I really liked him and thought that the chapter was really good and enjoyable to read.

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella | 20 comments Chapter 8 because it was starting to make sense at the end of it showing the connection between the three stories.

message 4: by TIozzi (new)

TIozzi | 19 comments Chapter 4, as The Monkey King as a character starts to grow and we learn how he reacts to things

message 5: by Jackson (new)

Jackson | 18 comments I liked reading chapter one and finding out about how the monkey king delt with being laughed at and teased.

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 12 comments Chapter 4

Because the monkey king meets Tze-yo-tzuh who is more powerful then the monkey king. The monkey king thinks he is the best but Tze-yo-tzuh shows him wrong.

message 7: by Alfie (new)

Alfie | 12 comments My favourite chapter was chapter 7, because for the entire book the Monkey King has been absolutely insufferable, and by the end of this chapter he finally gives up on his god complex.

message 8: by Ayden (new)

Ayden Diaz | 14 comments I really liked the first chapter because it set up the story and kept me interested and wanting to read more.

message 9: by Weeraphap (new)

Weeraphap Senamart | 4 comments chapter 2 because of it one of my favourite moment when Timmy said that his momma says Chinese people eat dogs.

message 10: by Leiam (new)

Leiam Giouzepos | 20 comments My favourite chapter was chapter four because the monkey king disobeyed Tze-Yo-Tzuh and got punished by being stuck under a mountain of rocks

message 11: by Victor (new)

Victor | 8 comments I like chapter one because it was mainly about the monkey king and him getting dealing with getting made fun of

message 12: by Danny (new)

Danny Vuong | 6 comments My favourite chapter was the second chapter because it introduced a lot of the characters