What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fiction: Three teens at summer camp but one kid is jealous of the relationship between the other two friends. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Estudiante | 5 comments *I can’t remember if I spoiled a book or not BUT JUST INCASE BE CAUTIOUS*

I literally might be making this up but I think I remember reading a book in middle school (2013 but it may be older than that) that’s kinda like We Were Liars but it’s about kids at a summer camp or an island for summer and they are all friends but when one of the boy characters starts liking the girl, the other boy gets super jealous and starts terrorizing the girl. I don’t remember if it was like a big reveal at the end or not but I think that the boy falls off a cliff at the end? I seriously don’t know if this is an actual book or if I just made it up so please help! Thanks!

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Estudiante | 5 comments The plot sounds a lot like the book I’m thinking of but I don’t think that’s it. Thank you!

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16051 comments Were they at a sleepaway summer camp?

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana Estudiante | 5 comments Yes! I remember them staying in tents i think. Not cabins

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana Estudiante | 5 comments bump first time checking this in a few months and still curious. TIA!!

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16051 comments Might want to check the Summer Camp Teens list.

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana Estudiante | 5 comments Started checking out the list but no luck yet! I’ll keep reading through them. Thanks for the good tip!

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16051 comments You're welcome!

Were the kids in the story high school age, do you remember?