What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Nursery Treasury and Rhymes: book had approx 10 stories and 60+ rhymes. Unsure of name, author or publisher. Read between 1998-2003. The book is not specific to any country that I’m aware of.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara (new)

Clara O | 1 comments Hi All,
Looking for a children’s nursery story and rhymes book I had when I was a child (1994 - 2003) my mum bought it at a BookPeople stall that came to her work.
The cover was cream and blue horizontal lines, I’m not sure of the name, author or publisher.
The first story was Goldilocks and the three bears. Nursery rhymes sing a song of sixpence, little Jack Horner, wee willy winky, patty cakeand the book ends with There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
Beautifully illustrated. Hope this is enough information.
Thank you

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33320 comments Mod
Clara, that's a start but you need to add more plot details to the topic header (title). (For example: list the stories, # of stories, year read.) We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Violet (new)

Violet (lucyibaldwinicloudcom) Good!

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16151 comments Your profile says you're in Ireland.

Was this an Irish book?