What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. fantasy Romance -2 fallen Angels / Watchers are punished by having to live in human bodies for years and never being able to reunite . Main male charater is in a band. Archangle gabriel is in it as the female angels friend but he turns on her.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Brown   | 2 comments i read this book a few years ago on apple ibooks but can’t find it now. It had a girl and a boy as protagonists, fated be to be separated despite being soulmates due to something to do with angels at the start. IT IS NOT FALLEN. the girl lives human lives over and over again and one life she meets a boy who sings in a band. He is a man whore basically and she is best friends with the boys roommates girl friend i think. The girls family have died. her brother being the only one who knows her secret of living over and over. They realise at the end who each other is after she is almost killed by another angel type figure maybe a watched she is stabbed. They realise who each other is whilst has is on the hospital bed and then it reads about how she is talking to archangel im pretty sure it’s gabriel but not 100% who she thought was looking out for her but he actually is evil and takes her away . stopping her from being with her angel soulmate who is also an angel. i have a feeling it’s something to do with half archangel half human or watchers . PLEASE HELP

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 13, 2020 11:53AM) (new)

Kris | 33407 comments Mod
Hannah, I removed the ALL CAPS from the topic header because it looks like shouting.

That's a start but you need to add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33407 comments Mod
Thanks for the updating the topic header. This will help moderators and searchers. Re-opening thread.

message 4: by Hannah (last edited May 14, 2020 03:05PM) (new)

Hannah Brown   | 2 comments Solved. After a few days of digging on the internet i have found it. Fall from Grace by Christine Zolendz . The mad world series. I read this book a good few years ago and it has been bugging me all this time to remember the name!! glad i finally found it