What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA series written as a diary. Teenage girl called diary NBook or something to that nature.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramsey (new)

Ramsey Golatt | 6 comments There was a series I read years ago that was written as a diary. The main character was a teenage girl and she would call her diary NBook or something to that nature. I cannot remember the name of the book or anymore than what I've mentioned. Please, somebody help! This is driving me crazy!

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2203 comments Can you be more specific about how many years ago you read it?

message 3: by Ramsey (new)

Ramsey Golatt | 6 comments had to be super early 2000s. I was in high school

message 4: by Kris (last edited May 13, 2020 09:24AM) (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Ramsey, that's a start but you need to add genre (e.g., YA ____) and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- What are the themes or tone (e.g., first romance, parent problems, sibling rivalry, bullying, substance abuse, angsty, funny)?
- What is the story's time period and location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
I added more details to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

message 6: by ...cats? (new)

...cats? | 377 comments Pretty sure this is the California Diaries series by Ann M. Martin - I can't remember which one, but either Maggie or Amalia calls her diary NBook