What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Woman's Temptation
This topic is about A Woman's Temptation
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance/Historical Fiction about two ladies; reine and belle who grew up together as sisters but were completely different and fell in love with the same man. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Muna (new)

Muna | 2 comments its romance, historical fiction. an important english man leaves his very young daughter with a madam in france who had a daughter the same age as his, writes years later that he would like to meet his daughter and wants her to come back to england. the madam exchanged the girls, when they went to meet the father. the two girls were beauties but complete opposites; one dark, the other fair, one soft hearted and one somewhat cold and very self assured, they both fall in love with the same man; the one to inherit from the man who left his daughter.
i read it early 90s. the two girls are named reine and belle and the young man they fell in love with is Eric.

message 2: by Zenta (new)

Zenta  (juljeta) | 185 comments I think book you are looking for is A Woman's Temptation by Bertha M. Clay, Charlotte M. Brame

message 3: by Muna (new)

Muna | 2 comments Zenta wrote: "I think book you are looking for is A Woman's Temptation by Bertha M. Clay, Charlotte M. Brame"

Oh! thank you. that's it!