Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Dystopian/Sci Fi 40K

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_houghton) | 2 comments Hello all!
I am looking for a Beta-Reader or perhaps a critique partner if you would like to exchange your own work.

My manuscript is current a WIP but is at 40,000

Description:

There is a virus that has killed thousands, and caused those who are infected to develop supernatural abilities.
Fifteen years later the world is divided into different divisions. The infected are forced into an underground city to keep the rest of civilization safe. While they are no longer contagious, they are still considered a threat.
The story revolves around an eighteen years old girl named adelynn. Her parents have a secret and are killed before she can find out. She seeks out looking for answers and finds herself among the world of the infected.

I am looking for feedback on writing, plot, and anything from a readers point of view. While I know the story it's easy for me to miss information that should be obvious to the reader

Thank you!

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby (abby_cerquitella) | 27 comments Hi,
I'd love to give your project a read and let you know my feedback. I'm an avid reader, have helped a few author friends with their works and completed a course of development editing earlier this year. Send me a message if I can help

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_houghton) | 2 comments Thank you Abby that would be great! If you need me to read some of your work also I will be willing to do so, just let me know!
Thanks!