The Midnight Readers discussion

✧ Bookish > Finished Books

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Just finished Maze Runner yesterday.

message 2: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Thanks!

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Bianca | 10 comments I finished The Selection yesterday♡♡

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) I finished The Darkest Powers series awhile ago

A Reading Disaster | 27 comments I finished Anne of Green Gables yesterday

A Reading Disaster | 27 comments Yeah, I really liekd it, but it was kind of hard to read, being written in the beginning of the 19th century. But Anne is just such a lovable character. I already ordered part 2 and 3, and I can’t wait to read them.

message 7: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Every few minutes I would see something pop up about your progress in Lock Every Door. It looked really interesting from what you said 😆

message 8: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments I finished the Runaway the other day!

message 9: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn I recently finished The Mockingjay (the hunger games)

message 10: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn has anyone read Maze Runner? If so how is it? I really want to read it!!

message 11: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Yes yes yes yes. I loved the Maze runner series. Don't judge it by the first book though. It is really plot driven and not very character driven, so I would suggest reading a little bit of the second book if you didn't like the first.

message 12: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn thanks Lilly!!

message 13: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Mhm!

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) I just read the truly devious trilogy and it was so good I loved the vibes and the mystery

message 15: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Aria wrote: "Breslynn wrote: "has anyone read Maze Runner? If so how is it? I really want to read it!!"

I read the whole series in 2 days... and sorry but I hated it. If your smarter than me you would enjoy it..."

Idk how you didn't like this series. This is probably one of my favorite series ever. Please tell me what confused you!

message 16: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn thanks for the reviews!

message 17: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments I have read 170 in the last two an a half months an i have no prob with gloating bout that😎

message 18: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments Why thank ya. *bow* i love to read. Hope u have had fun reading ur books

message 19: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 88 comments I finish the school of good and evil book 2 yesterday

message 20: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 88 comments And now I finish the school of good and evil book 3 😂

message 21: by Juuso (new)

Juuso | 189 comments Just finished howls moving castle.

message 22: by Juuso (new)

Juuso | 189 comments I gave it 3-stars. I love the movie a lot more. The book is little bit boring and focuses on wrong things sometimes. The characters are still most of the time lovely (little bit too dramatic, but still).

message 23: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany  | 551 comments I just finished Tash Hearts Tolstoy yesterday. I loved the beginning, but later. . . Yuck!

message 24: by tay (new)

tay (taylor reads) (taylorangelina) | 166 comments I just finished Cinder today.....😍

message 25: by Lillyyy (⌐■_■), Bookish Immortal (new)

Lillyyy (⌐■_■) | 5725 comments Ooh I'm buddy reading that in a couple of days. It's supposed to be really good. What did you think?

message 26: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 88 comments I give 4 stars for the thing about jellyfish

message 27: by shea (new)

shea Awesome!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

guys so I finished "Educated a memoir" a few days ago, and I am telling you DROP EVERYTHING AND READ IT RIGHT NOW PLZ! It was so sad, a little too violent for my age, but who cares lol. just read it, you'll thank me.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I give The Thing about Jellyfish 2.5 stars, I finished it recently and it just kinda meh. it was Okay but it didn't really spark my interest. I also didn't like how the book was about a girl who's friend because "popular." There are a lot of books like that, but there are never books that are the opposite!! (Someone becomes popular and their friend isn't) I feel like that would be so interesting but idk

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Oop the thing about jellyfish is one of my all time favourite books , I need to re read it soon
I read heartstopper volume one and I’m disappointed. It wasn’t as fluffy as I wanted it to be and it felt super short and the ending was super annoying

message 31: by Lacey, Bookish Human (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 2985 comments Why is this a mood? 😂

message 32: by shea (new)

shea 😂

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The Good Neighbors by Kiersten Modglin.

message 34: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 88 comments I finish The hunger Games on the day of new year !

message 35: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 88 comments The series

message 36: by Harper (new)

Harper Hudson | -4 comments Finished Concrete Rose today :)

message 37: by eli ♡ (last edited Jan 21, 2021 05:31PM) (new)

eli ♡  | 3625 comments what did you think of it? I've been dying to read it, but I'm waiting on the audiobook, so I know it'll be awhile until I can read it.

message 38: by Harper (new)

Harper Hudson | -4 comments Personally I gave it 5*
I pre ordered it and got a signed copy.
It was a really good book! It covered a lot of important topics that I think we really need right now. I would highly reccomend to anyone

message 39: by eli ♡ (new)

eli ♡  | 3625 comments yes! I literally can't wait to read it because I've been dying to read it since march. but I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

message 40: by Fall (new)

Fall T | 22 comments Finished The Vanishing Stair today.

message 41: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments finished book called pitch dark. awsome space book

message 42: by Reed (new)

Reed (reedster6) | 29 comments Little Men by Louisa Alcott