The Brides of Wrenninford Mansion discussion

Welcome > RP Requests

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 198 comments Mod
Have an available character? Looking for someone to RP with? Post here and find yourself an RP partner!

message 2: by Aly (new)

Aly (poaly1998) | 25 comments Mod
Mimi and Maximilian are both ready to RP with anyone who wants :)

message 3: by Dark Angel (last edited Jul 03, 2020 08:45PM) (new)

Okay, I currently have...

Fabian (if anyone has any brides, you're more than welcome to claim him as your groom ;) But if you just want a RP I'm up for that too!)
Ellowyn
Elian
Angeline
Victoire
Venus
Josette
Elora
Myrrh

As I finish more of my characters this list will get longer! I'll eventually have fourteen characters in total but for now these are the only ones I have finished. Sorry guys! :D Anyway, if anyone wants to RP with any of these, let me know!

message 4: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments I'me waiting to hear from someone about Persephone

Open/needs approval:
Basil: Head strong, intelligent, never lived in opulence, needs someone to knock her around and put her back in line
Leora: Very timid, needs a strict schedule, has an eating disorder, ballerina, has live like a caged bird her whole life.

message 5: by Dark Angel (new)

Just Joe wrote: "I'me waiting to hear from someone about Persephone

Open/needs approval:
Basil: Head strong, intelligent, never lived in opulence, needs someone to knock her around and put her back in line
Leora: ..."

Fabian and Persephone? :)

message 6: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments Dark Angel wrote: "Just Joe wrote: "I'me waiting to hear from someone about Persephone

Open/needs approval:
Basil: Head strong, intelligent, never lived in opulence, needs someone to knock her around and put her bac..."

Sorry Dark! I just heard back from Varius and it'll be Persephone and Max. Though Leora is fairly similar, personality wise, as her :)
Would that be of interest to you?

message 7: by Dark Angel (new)

Just Joe wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: "Just Joe wrote: "I'me waiting to hear from someone about Persephone

Open/needs approval:
Basil: Head strong, intelligent, never lived in opulence, needs someone to knock her aro..."

Of course! :) If you would like Leora to become one of Fabian's brides, he would be more than happy to have her. Feel free to make a suite for her on his floor any time you like.

message 8: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments Alrighty, I will definitely get that done today after class!

message 9: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments I made her a room and posted in Fabian's floor ^_^ can't wait to start up with you!!

message 10: by Dark Angel (new)

Just Joe wrote: "I made her a room and posted in Fabian's floor ^_^ can't wait to start up with you!!"

Awesome! :)