The Brides of Wrenninford Mansion discussion

Welcome > OOC Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 198 comments Mod
Welcome back! Virtual hugs to everyone! Unless you don't like hugs, then I won't even hug you virtually because I respect people's boundaries hehe.

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Hey everyone! Been a while! Sort of really exciting to see this again, shame the other group fell into inactivity...

message 3: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Hey everyone! Been a while! Sort of really exciting to see this again, shame the other group fell into inactivity..."

Welcome back! :) It is exciting to see this again, isn't it?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments I’m excited to be here too!

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) | 5 comments sup

message 6: by Dark Angel (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "I’m excited to be here too!"

Elizabeth!!! *virtual hugs* Hi!

message 7: by Dark Angel (new)

Madison wrote: "sup"

Hi Madison, how are you?

message 9: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) | 5 comments I’m good how are you?!

message 10: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 16 comments Mod
EEeeee. That is all, carry on.

message 11: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments I made some pretty mediocre bread, 2nd bread attempt went meh.

message 12: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "I made some pretty mediocre bread, 2nd bread attempt went meh."

Aww! Sorry about your bread! My grandfather makes bread!

message 13: by Dark Angel (new)

Madison wrote: "I’m good how are you?!"

Well I don't have a headache right now thanks to the wonders of painkillers so I'll count that as good! :D

message 14: by Dark Angel (new)

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) wrote: "Hoyo!"

<3 <3 <3

message 15: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments I made a chaotic good gardener who I’m in love with, Millie is gonna be fun to write.

message 16: by ѕolanιne (last edited Jul 03, 2020 09:57PM) (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments @ Dark Angel: I just read that Myrrh brought her cat with her, my gardener Millie is actually allergic to cats, not severly but enough that she gets all stuffy nosed. It could be kinda amusing if when dropping off flowers for Viktors floor she comes aross Nyx and is like "Oh my god kitty. I will suffer to give you love." Because honestly I would.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments Honestly your gardener seems like she'd be amusing with my maid; she's never eaten anything lemon-flavoured before lol

message 18: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Meanwhile Millie loves lemon flavored anything, including straight up lemons.

message 19: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "@ Dark Angel: I just read that Myrrh brought her cat with her, my gardener Millie is actually allergic to cats, not severly but enough that she gets all stuffy nosed. It could be kinda amusing if w..."

YESSsSS! <3 <3 <3

message 20: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Dark Angel wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "@ Dark Angel: I just read that Myrrh brought her cat with her, my gardener Millie is actually allergic to cats, not severly but enough that she gets all stuffy nosed. It could be ..."

Haha! Im kinda excited now since their aesthetics are opposites-

It'd make an interesting friendship

message 21: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "@ Dark Angel: I just read that Myrrh brought her cat with her, my gardener Millie is actually allergic to cats, not severly but enough that she gets all stuffy ..."

Myrrh is really sweet though. She's an absolute darling. <3 I'd love for them to be friends! And she loves lemon cakes!

message 22: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

Vik is glad to see that Myrrh will have a friend. :)

message 23: by Dark Angel (new)

Kate Kid wrote: "Vik is glad to see that Myrrh will have a friend. :)"

He will of course be her number one priority still, because she loves him more than life itself <3 <3 <3

message 24: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Ah Viktor, I always did love reading him and Myrrh. They were like two halves of one whole, solemates at its purest form.

message 25: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Ah Viktor, I always did love reading him and Myrrh. They were like two halves of one whole, solemates at its purest form."

Thank you so much! <3 I'm so happy that Viktyrrh has a fan as big as myself! I absolutely adore them!!!

message 26: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

Aww, that's cute. I'm glad you like reading about them. :) Viktor is still in the works right now. Remaking my characters is a lot of work and I don't have too much time. :)

message 27: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments I get that! Speaking of Viktor, would you want me to bring Hade back for this reboot? I'd be more than happy to if that's something we want to wrote since we never did get the chance. Though Hade and Myrrh did have an interesting conversation once if I remember correctly.

message 28: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

Hade is his personal butler, yes?

message 29: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Yes Hade was, his sister was to be Myrhh's personal maid as well.

message 30: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Yes Hade was, his sister was to be Myrhh's personal maid as well."

Yesyesyes! Yes to all that! :D Can it be a running joke between them that Myrrh calls him Hades? ;)

message 31: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Oh most definitely! Azalea, his sister, would have an absolute blast with that nickname.

And given Myrrhs middle name being Persephone it would be a great little joke for the floor.

message 32: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Oh most definitely! Azalea, his sister, would have an absolute blast with that nickname.

And given Myrrhs middle name being Persephone it would be a great little joke for the floor."

That's what I was thinking! :D So perfect, right?

message 33: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Dark Angel wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "Oh most definitely! Azalea, his sister, would have an absolute blast with that nickname.

And given Myrrhs middle name being Persephone it would be a great little joke for the fl..."

Very much so! I'll rework those two when I'm home from work. I still need a face claim for a bride though I'm being picky with her...

message 34: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Dark Angel wrote: " ѕolanιne wrote: "Oh most definitely! Azalea, his sister, would have an absolute blast with that nickname.

And given Myrrhs middle name being Persephone it would be a great lit..."

I think Tamzin Merchant is very pretty. I'm not sure what you think? :)

message 35: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

Yeah, that's fine with me. We're they also into one another or nah? I can't remember for sure.

message 36: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Kate Kid wrote: "Yeah, that's fine with me. We're they also into one another or nah? I can't remember for sure."

Like crushes? No I think they were planned to be good friends however.

message 37: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments I passed out for a 5 hour nap after work... in my jeans and now everything is hot and WOW I SLEPT FOR FIVE HOURS-

message 38: by Kate Kid, The "Violent" One (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "Kate Kid wrote: "Yeah, that's fine with me. We're they also into one another or nah? I can't remember for sure."

Like crushes? No I think they were planned to be good friends however."

Alright, I couldn't quite remember. :) Sounds good tho.

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) @Everyone

Dark is in the hospital. She wanted me to tell you all she's okay but she'll be there at least overnight

message 41: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments I hope she's doing ok! Send her love please

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) She's getting a lumbar puncture

message 43: by Dark Angel (new)

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your regards! :) I got out of hospital yesterday but I'm still pretty exhausted. I've been advised to rest so I might not get around to posting for a few days. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but I promise I'll be back! Love you all! xxxxx

message 44: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments Dark Angel wrote: "Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your regards! :) I got out of hospital yesterday but I'm still pretty exhausted. I've been advised to rest so I might not get around to posting for a few days. I ..."

Glad to hear you're doing well Dark!!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments I'm happy you recovered!

message 46: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments Glad to have you back! You deserve some R&R ;) Hope you feel better soon!

message 47: by Dark Angel (new)

Awww! I love you all. <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much. For some reason I'm not recovering as quickly as usual. I think the nurses must have been vampires, I feel like all the energy has been sucked out of me. :D

indigo (little dove) {fallen angel} | 8 comments hello, friends! it's been quite a while, hasn't it?

message 49: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments My my, it has been a while