The Brides of Wrenninford Mansion discussion

Welcome > QCCS (Questions, Comments, Concerns, Suggestions)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 198 comments Mod
Leave them here and somebody will get back to you as soon as possible.

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 18 comments So, I’m a practicing witch, would it be alright if one of my characters was too? I have a feeling at least one of the grooms would be down with that?

There is no magic to it nor would there be with here. It is simply just a practice like Buddhism and other practices.

message 3: by Aly (last edited Jul 01, 2020 01:36PM) (new)

Aly (poaly1998) | 25 comments Mod
@ѕolanιne
This would be totally fine, yes!

message 4: by Dark Angel (new)

ѕolanιne wrote: "So, I’m a practicing witch, would it be alright if one of my characters was too? I have a feeling at least one of the grooms would be down with that?

There is no magic to it nor would there be wi..."

YES YES ABSOLUTELY YES <3 <3 <3 I'm actually a practitioner too! Can we talk sometime? Totally unrelated I know but I don't meet many and I had no idea!

message 5: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments Hi! I was just curious where the reigning patriarch's character profile is? I've looked through all the topics in residents and cant find a thing.

message 6: by Dark Angel (new)

Just Joe wrote: "Hi! I was just curious where the reigning patriarch's character profile is? I've looked through all the topics in residents and cant find a thing."

He gets mentioned a lot but he's not a character that is actually being roleplayed. So he exists, but he's not a roleplayed character. :)

message 7: by Aly (new)

Aly (poaly1998) | 25 comments Mod
If it helps, his face is James Patrick Stuart

message 8: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 30 comments Great! Thank you both ^_^