The Brides of Wrenninford Mansion discussion

Welcome > Character Seeking

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dark Angel (new)

Dark Angel | 198 comments Mod
If you want a certain character made, you can ask for another person to make them here. If you're a bride, and you want someone to make a groom for you, ask here. If you're a groom, and you want someone to make a bride for you, ask here. If you want someone to make a servant or something like that for your character, ask here. This is a bit different to the Roleplay Requests thread. come here if it's not an existing character you want to RP with, but you want a special character made for you. State the name of your character, a bit about your character and what type of character you want made. You can be as vague or as detailed as you want about the character you want to be made for you.

message 2: by Dark Angel (new)

Seeking personal maids for:
Venus
Angeline
Victoire
Josette

Also, if anyone wants to make brides for Fabian, they are welcome to. :)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments Did you want to make Elora again for Felix? They were so adorable and charming together!

message 4: by Dark Angel (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "Did you want to make Elora again for Felix? They were so adorable and charming together!"

Yes I would love to! <3 I wasn't sure if you wanted her or not. If I make Elora, would you like to start again or continue where we left off? xxx

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments I’d love to continue where we left off, makes things easier you know?

message 6: by Dark Angel (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "I’d love to continue where we left off, makes things easier you know?"

Of course. Can you give me a few days to make her? xxx I'll let you know when she's up.

message 8: by Dark Angel (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "Sure!"

Never mind, I found her! :) She's up now. Who is his First Wife in this incarnation?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 43 comments I’m not sure yet. But there’ll be plenty of time to decide that later, right?

message 10: by Dark Angel (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ wrote: "I’m not sure yet. But there’ll be plenty of time to decide that later, right?"

Yep! Just curious. :)