The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Guys' Dorm ♂️ > Carter & Noah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 440 (440 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter entered the dorm.

message 2: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel entered beside him, holding hands with him.

message 3: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter shut the door and turned back to Hazel an entirely naughty look coming over his face.

message 4: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel pulled him in for a kiss. She pressed her body against his, tilting her head up.

message 5: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Noah comes in, looking on his phone. "Hey, bro, I heard this is suppossed to be our dorm. So,-" Noah almost runs into them, and a suprised yet horrified look comes on his face

message 6: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter looked up to see Noah walking in. He smirked at him. "Its a good thing you came in now instead of later or this might have been a much more awkward moment." He said. He then brushed his lips to Hazels forehead and went to Caelana's dorm to grab his stuff.

message 7: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 12, 2020 07:37PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Noah stands there for a second, after his dormmate and sister had kissed. "Hazel!"
"What?" Hazel says defiantly.
"Nevermind. Goodbye." Noah leaves

message 8: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter paused and saw him leaving. He turned back to Hazel.

message 9: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel looked at him, her eyes open and bright

message 10: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) He was in front of her in a few quick steps. He tapped his lip pretend thinking. "What was I going to do before your brother barged in?" He asked.

message 11: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 12, 2020 07:40PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel blushed, and put her hands on his hips, pulling him closer. "I dont know. What ever was it?"

message 12: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter tapped his lip again. "Hmm well some famous doctor once said that kissing and cuddling helped the brain think and who am I to disagree with a doctor?" He said.

message 13: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Exactly. The sooner we start, the better, he also said. Better do as the good old doc says." Hazel grinned, and walked to the bed Carter was given with the dorm.

message 14: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 12, 2020 07:49PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) She lay back on the cover, her legs exposed due to the short pleated skirt she happened to be wearing. She crossed her legs, and gazed up to Carter, her hands folded on her stomach

message 15: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter was staring at her a ravenous expression on his face. He came closer to her and said "I think you should wear that skirt more often." He took his finger and ran it down her legs softly.

message 16: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 12, 2020 07:54PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel shivered. She grabbed him and pulled him on the bed beside her. "Mmm. Well, I think I liked you topless better too." Hazel teased him, her hand resting on his chest

message 17: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter grinned at her and slowly pulled his shirt off showing a row of tanned muscles. "Always happy to oblige."

message 18: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel giggled, and put her hand on his bare chest. She started to lightly trace the tattos she saw, tilting her head down to see them better. Her breathe came warm on his collarbone as she studided the tattoos more closely.

message 19: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel inched forward, and gave each tattoo a gentle kiss.

message 20: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter shuddered as she traced and kissed them. It felt amazing. He leaned back almost laying down to give her a better view of all of them. There were five tattoos in all.

message 21: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 12, 2020 08:06PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel felt the shudder and finally made her way to the last one. She gave it a loving peck, and nuzzled Carter in the neck. Hazel took off her jacket; she was feeling hot. Now just in a thin shirt and her skirt, Hazel wasn't sure about her taking her jacket off.
((they wont go anywhere, right?))

message 22: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((no))

message 23: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((and by that I mean right))

message 24: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((Gtg can we keep going tomorrow morning 9 am eastern time?))

message 25: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((lol))

message 26: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((see u tomorrow and then Carter will make a move alright))

message 27: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((kk gnite))

message 28: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((I'm back))

message 29: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((oki, your move))

message 30: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter watched her, silent and wanting. He took his thumb and began to trace her lips softly.

message 31: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel's lips turned upwards at the feeling. She pressed her nose lightly against his neck, up his jaw. She cupped his face, gazing at him.

message 32: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter whispered softly "You're beautiful." And leaned closer so that his lips brushed hers slightly.

message 33: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel angled herself upward, and gave him a passionate kiss back. "you're even better. Your piercing silver eyes, the beautiful hair."

message 34: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter kissed her and put his hand through her hair "No I think your just about perfect." He murmured. He stroked her hair.

message 35: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel snuggled up to him, tracing the curved muscles on the side of his body.

message 36: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter rested his face in her hair softly and breathed in the sweet smell of her. He ran his fingers softly down her legs.

message 37: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel shuddered, and rested her hand on his hip, which was toned and sticking out of his pants.

message 38: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter began to draw circles on her thighs with his fingers.

message 39: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel hooks a finger into his pants, and pulls him closer.

message 40: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((wat do you mean? also CARTER AND I ARE CUDDLING DO YOU HAVE TO BE HERE??))

message 41: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((ya get out))

message 42: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter came closer and leaned over her his hands on her waist and legs.

message 43: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((at least we don't remark in the dang chat!))

message 44: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel gave him a little smile, and hooked her other finger on the other side of his pants, urging him closer. She could smell him, and she loved it. Hazel breathed, her chest moving up and down.

message 45: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((and I'm actually pretty sure that nobody does read or care about Robin and Chrystal cuddling))

message 46: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter smiled back and came even closer now. He rubbed his face against her and his thumb was tracing her lips again.

message 47: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) She gave his finger a little kiss, smiling. ((hey question is Carter into biting?))

message 48: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((100% yes he's into basically anything like that))

message 49: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((wowza okay)) Hazel stared at him, daring him. She pulled him even closer, so that he was practically on top of her. She bit Carter's lip gently, and lay back down, waiting.

message 50: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter grinned and took her lip slowly in between his teeth. He bit it not hard enough to cause pain but enough to tingle and kissed it slowly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9