Netflix and Chill discussion

Chit Chat > Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 351 comments Mod
Hey! Here you can suggest any series or movies you really liked on Netflix and think is worth watching! Or you can ask for a series or movie with criterias (example: series - fantasy - 7+)!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I suggest On My Block! just saying...

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 14 comments Any suggestions?

I really liked the Good Place, Always a Witch and A Series of Unfortunate Events! They are really worth the try, the three

!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

the good place... ive heard of it before

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

is it good?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Great News, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Family Reunion, Fuller House.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Coco wrote: "Great News, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Family Reunion, Fuller House."

ooo Fuller House

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

omg the good place is the best love love it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i love all these shows soooooooooo much

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yesss

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

how bout u what's your fav shows

message 14: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 20 comments Stranger Things is the best show ever! Has anyone watched it???

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dalia wrote: "Stranger Things is the best show ever! Has anyone watched it???"

sadly...nope

message 16: by Bailey (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) Anyone suggest a show for ages 12-14? I need to recommend some new ones to my friend who just finished what they were watching. Also it has to be something their parents would approve of. Thanks;)

message 17: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 20 comments Like I said before stranger things is really good sci-fi thriller for teens and tweens. And I’m watching once upon a time which is good fantasy and mystery.

message 18: by Bailey (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) Dalia wrote: "Like I said before stranger things is really good sci-fi thriller for teens and tweens. And I’m watching once upon a time which is good fantasy and mystery."

Okay, thanks, Dalia!

If anyone else has anymore let me know!

message 19: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 20 comments If they like marvel (or even if they don’t and just want a spy type show with a bit of a sci-fi vibe) Agents of Shield is amazing.

message 20: by Bailey (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) Dalia wrote: "If they like marvel (or even if they don’t and just want a spy type show with a bit of a sci-fi vibe) Agents of Shield is amazing."

Great! Thanks!
What's that about??

message 21: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 20 comments It’s about a team of secret agents that work for an organization called S.H.I.E.L.D (it’s a marvel show)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

loveee marvell

There’s also the Good Place and A Series of Unfortunate Events and Always a Witch that could go for someone of 12-14 yo!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

whats a good comedy??

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate Parks and Recreation and Kim's Convenience are funny. A lot of people don't like that type of humor though.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

k thx

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I love watching the Great British Baking Show! It's basically a reality show \ cooking show but it's really good

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OoOo samee

message 29: by Kate (new)

Kate Same!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)