Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

SPECIFIC BOOK/SERIES DISCUSSIONS > The Serafina Series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harley (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Definitely a favorite. Since you liked that series, you will also like Willa of the Wood also by Robert Beatty.

message 2: by Harley (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Also reading the Unicorn Quest series.

message 3: by Harley (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Read the first two. Ready for the third.

message 4: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1424 comments Mod
Ardell, Harley, what makes it a really good series?

Apart from going and reading the blurb, what would you say to someone who you thought should also read it and would enjoy it?

message 5: by Harley (new)

Harley Bennett | 96 comments Jemima wrote: "Ardell, Harley, what makes it a really good series?

Apart from going and reading the blurb, what would you say to someone who you thought should also read it and would enjoy it?"

Ardell explains it well.

message 6: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1424 comments Mod
That's great! I hope there's an opportunity for me to read them soon!

message 7: by SaraKat (new)

SaraKat | 166 comments Mod
After reading this series I really wanted to go visit Biltmore mansion. It was described so lovingly in the books that I had to see the place in person. I was going to visit my sister in North Carolina this summer so we could go take the tour, but we all know that isn't going to happen now. :( I really enjoyed this series and thought it was truly scary as not many middle grade books are. It was suspenseful without being gory. I was heartbroken when I reached the end of the series. The author says he may cross over the characters from his Willa series with this one, but it will be a while.