Powerless discussion

Ch. 21 > Reviews

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ꌚꁒꂑ꒒ꏹ | 129 comments Ok, so what did you guys think? Any comments / concerns / suggestions / edits / ideas / etc? How can we make it better?

ꌚꁒꂑ꒒ꏹ | 129 comments Yeah, I know. Believe it or not, you’ve already read half of it. The book is too short and shallow with not much action and I’m trying to help fix that. Thank you for your feedback!

message 3: by Hawks (new)

Hawks (rebelliousmountainash) | 3 comments I LOVED THIS I WANT TO READ MORE!!!(I may have read this while doing homework and I didn't get caught. XD )

ꌚꁒꂑ꒒ꏹ | 129 comments Haha! I’ll start adding more of it, so turn off your notifications! XD

message 5: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited May 15, 2020 01:45PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Is this the last review page? or will you add more to the next chapters? 'cause I feel like I need a final topic for reviewing the entire book as a whole, instead of just doing individual chapters.

message 6: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) anyway, here's my review for this chapter:

Jonah's yelling at them to stop accusing Kenneth, but I never heard any accusing, his jumping to conclusions made me a bit confused. Also, I would be very angry if this strange old man, who I just met, but I had to rely on him to heal my friend, suddenly ditches all of us to do WHO KNOWS WHAT, instead of doing the ONE THING he was SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!! Jonah doesn't have the right to blame all of them of accusing Kenneth, the old man deserves some harsh accusation, so let me hear 'em.

Uh, why all they all sitting there chilling when the potion to heal Lizzie is RIGHT THERE!!! I want some arguments between the characters, some wanting to heal Lizzie as fast as possible, so they want to do it themselves, while others want to wait for Kenneth to come back. This is a great opportunity to stir up some bad blood between the friends. I WANT FIGHTING!!!!