Cat Mystery Readers discussion

General Info > NEW Nick and Nora coming in 2021

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (last edited May 12, 2020 10:58AM) (new)

Barbara | 64 comments Just got another email from the author T. C. Lo Tempio saying again that she has a publisher for four more Nick and Nora mysteries!

Meow If It's Murder (Nick and Nora Mysteries, #1) by T.C. LoTempio Claws for Alarm (Nick and Nora Mysteries, #2) by T.C. LoTempio Crime and Catnip (Nick and Nora Mysteries, #3) by T.C. LoTempio

The general idea is that this woman who owns a bakery/sandwich shop gets this cat who used to belong to a detective who disappeared and they solve some crimes together and the underlying plot is what happened to this detective? I want to know! I kept hoping he was a ghost haunting the cat.

The cat doesn't talk or anything but does help out in the mysteries. I would consider them cat cozies. They are also a bit long and could do with a trim but I really want to know more about this detective and the cat.

I think this is her blog or a blog she is mentioned at or contributes to it was linked in the enewsletter: catsbooksmorecats.blogspot.com

Spread the word and support the books so we can get more!

message 2: by Toni (T.C.) (new)

Toni  (T.C.) LoTempio (toni1953) | 1 comments thank you Barbara, for spreading the word!
I wont divulge particulars, but I will say that in Book 4 there is a big clue as to what happened to Nick's original owner....or is it??????

Find out in 2021!!!!!

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 229 comments Mod
Thanks so much for the info. I'm looking forward to reading more books in this great series!

message 4: by Anna Catharina (new)

Anna Catharina Wonderful news, thank you so much! I like Nick & Nora, I have all three of them and they got better and better every book. I'm very curious what happend to Nicks former owner.

message 5: by SarahG (new)

SarahG (sarahg626) | 100 comments I didn’t know this author prior to today. I have added book 1 for both of the cat mystery series to my “want to read” list. Dang......I need to read faster. My WTR list grows way too fast. I cannot keep up!

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 64 comments Woohoo! Hey everyone, or just a few, got an email saying that a new Nick and Nora mystery is finished and due to be published in February 2021 if we are still alive or still allowed books.

Yay, I enjoy the series but now I will have to schedule a reread so I am ready.

Already started my reread of Joe Grey Mysteries!

message 7: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 229 comments Mod
Barbara wrote: "Woohoo! Hey everyone, or just a few, got an email saying that a new Nick and Nora mystery is finished and due to be published in February 2021 if we are still alive or still allowed books.

Yay, I ..."

That's great news! I have to get back to the Nick and Nora series and catch up. I also need to catch up with the Joe Grey series.

message 8: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 64 comments Yvonne wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Woohoo! Hey everyone, or just a few, got an email saying that a new Nick and Nora mystery is finished and due to be published in February 2021 if we are still alive or still allowed..."

Yeah, I am up to book four now in my Joe Grey reread. I bought the last book Cat Chase The Moon but have been saving it for the end of a reread since it is probably the last book. I hope the author is okay she is, if I am correct, in her 80's. She was nice enough to email me in reply to some questions about the series and her other books.