What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Contemporary Romance. To inherit her family home she needs to get pregnant by a certain age, she looks for her lost love, gets pregnant, she leaves & tries to hide from him but he finds her. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bere (last edited May 12, 2020 05:45PM) (new)

Bere | 3 comments Hello readers i need your help finding this book. I read it when I was younger about 12 years ago however I can't remember the title or the author. It was an adult conteporary romance book. Please help.from what I remember her family is rich her grandmother dies and in order for her to inherit her family home she needs to get pregnant by a certain age I think 30. She looks for her lost love and gets pregnant. She was not able to be with him before because her grandmother did not approve due to him being poor .She leaves and tries to hide from him but he finds her. She ends up losing the baby and her inheritance since she can't comply with the terms of the will. Her evil cousin ends up getting everything. Her lost love wants her back and she leaves with him. Please help finding this book, thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33490 comments Mod
Bere, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., adult contemporary romance) and more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help us narrow down the search.
- What is the story's time period and location?

message 3: by Bere (new)

Bere | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Bere, that's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., adult contemporary romance) and more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests.

Click the small "edit"..."

Thank you so much for your suggestions, i added more information

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33490 comments Mod
Great. This will help searchers and moderators.

What's her job? Can you tell us more about her romance interest (e.g., how they met, his job, rich or poor)?

Location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 5: by Bere (new)

Bere | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Great. This will help searchers and moderators.

What's her job? Can you tell us more about her romance interest (e.g., how they met, his job, rich or poor)?

Location (country, region, well-known ..."

Thank you, i don't recall her job or his but i do remember she was rich and so was her family and i don't remember the city, i added the information thank you for ur help