WBTPLibrary Book Club discussion

Book Woman of Troublesome Creek > Progress Report :)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

West Bloomfield Twp. Public Library (wblibrary) | 47 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I wanted to check in to see how everyone is progressing through the book. Are we ready to get some discussion questions up and running? We can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Also, I should probably introduce ourselves to everyone. There are two of us moderating this online book club, Jolie and Amanda. We are both librarians in the Adult Department at the Main Library. If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us!

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica Zutz | 19 comments Hi I am Erica! I saw the bookclub announcement on the FB page I think. I know Miss Megan. I live in Fraser I have two westies a two year old and one little boy on the way. Living my best quarantine life I have finished the book and now have attempted to bully my friends into reading it. Looking forward to discussing it with everyone.

West Bloomfield Twp. Public Library (wblibrary) | 47 comments Mod
Thanks for introducing yourself Erica, so glad you decided to join us! (and congrats on the baby boy!) It looks like it might just be the three of us discussing the book this month, but that's alright. I'll be posting some discussion questions shortly. -Jolie