Christian Book Reviews discussion

Letter to My Child-The Story of You
Reviews > Children's Book Review Request

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Hello, everyone!
I have recently self- published a Christian Children's Book and was wondering if anyone might be interested in me sending a PDF version for you to potentially review?
Please comment below, or feel free to email me at leannedeleeuwbooks@gmail.com
Thank you kindly

Angela | 30 comments I would be happy to review your new children’s book...my email is tutorang2@aol.com

message 3: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Thank you, Angela. I have sent you an email

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments I would like to read your children book

message 5: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Thank you, Amanda. Would you be able to email me, or tell me your email on here?
leannedeleeuwbooks@gmail.com
Thank you

Angela | 30 comments Leanne,
Just finished posting my review of your book on both amazon and good reads. I’m the teacher of childern’s Sunday School class and I thought your book was exceptionally great! Thank you for allow me to review it for you.

message 7: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Too kind, Angela, thank you SO much!

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments amandagardner695@gmail.com
I’m looking forward in this Thank you

message 9: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Thank you Amanda, I have sent a copy your way.

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments Oh my goodness , I loved the book . It had a wonderful message . And the illustration was outstanding. Thank you for allowing me to read it . Now to post some reviews

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments This was a really cute book , I really enjoyed the message it had . And the illustration was beautiful.

message 12: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Thank you, Amanda <3

Rexann Duncan (beautifulday889) | 8 comments Leanne wrote: "Hello, everyone!
I have recently self- published a Christian Children's Book and was wondering if anyone might be interested in me sending a PDF version for you to potentially review?
Please commen..."

Hi Leanne, I also write Christian Children's books and I would be happy to review your book. rexannduncan@aim.com
Rexann Duncan

Rexann Duncan (beautifulday889) | 8 comments Wow! What a perfect message for Children. This will make a great bedtime story for my Grandkids or a gift to any young child. It's filled with encouragement and reassurance that God loves them so much. Such a great scripture reference for today. I sent that scripture to my sons when they were in the military and they said it really helped them. Very sweet! I will post this for sure.
Thank you, Leanne!
Rexann Duncan

message 15: by Leanne (new)

Leanne DeLeeuw (leannedeleeuw) | 8 comments Thank you, Rexann :)