FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

MOVIES AND TV SHOWS! > Movie recommendations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mjraves (new)

mjraves (bookscoffeeandimalesbian) | 16 comments In this folder, you can comment giving a few details and criteria about what you like to watch, and any group member can respond with a movie recommendation that they think fits your tastes!
If you’re asking for a movie rec, post the following here:
1. Favorite movie genre(s)
2. Any tropes that you enjoy seeing in movies?
3. Some of your favorites, so we can recommend stuff that may be similar
4. If there’s a certain rating that they movie should be (for example, if you can’t watch R-rated stuff let us know)
5. anything else that may help (OPTIONAL)

message 2: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
I recommend you all to watch Yeh Jawani hai Dewani. It is hindi movie but you guys can watch it with english subtitles. It is available on Amazon Prime. I love this movie.It is just amazing.

message 3: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 302 comments Gente que viene y bah, is a Spanish film, it’s in Netflix so I suppose you can watch it in English or at least put subtitles.

message 4: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Hey guys y'all to watch ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA
This is is great movie! Y'all can watch it with Subtitles on Amazon Prime. It is just amazing!

message 5: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments @Srujan I have watched the movie and it’s really good. I liked it a lot!

message 6: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Yeah!

message 7: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 92 comments Any Avengers/Marvel movie is amazing. (when you are watching the Marvel movies, DON'T start with Captain Marvel, watch her movie after infinity war)

message 8: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments Christopher Nolan’s movies are really good. Some are hard to understand but after watching twice it thrice, you’ll like it(I think)