FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

MOVIES AND TV SHOWS! > Harry Potter Movies

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mjraves (new)

mjraves (bookscoffeeandimalesbian) | 16 comments Discuss the Harry Potter movies here! What is your favorite? mine is the goblet of Fire, I’ve seen it like 1000 times lol

message 2: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments My favourites are Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2. The special effects were a lot better than with the other Harry Potter movies.

message 3: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
I like them but I would have loved them if they would have included the Peeves. My favourite is Goblet of Fire

message 4: by Amanda Artist Cat, Bored! (new)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) | 1448 comments Mod
Incidentally, Goblet of Fire is my least favorite!! I liked Order of Pheonix best!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 532 comments I like them all, but Prisoner of Azkaban annoyed my because they changed too much of the book. And it would have been cool if they'd included Winky, Hokey, Peeves and Professor Binns.

message 6: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments I liked Deathly Hallows parts 1 and 2 and The Goblet Of Fire a lot

message 7: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 302 comments Don’t know why, but I love The Order of Phoenix, guess I really like teenagers sticking together to fight injustice and make a rebellion.

message 8: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
Samantha wrote: "I like them all, but Prisoner of Azkaban annoyed my because they changed too much of the book. And it would have been cool if they'd included Winky, Hokey, Peeves and Professor Binns."

Yes! I would have loved the movies if they would have included all these characters!