What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > gang book super loyal/devoted female finds childhood guy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lora (last edited May 12, 2020 10:20AM) (new)

Lora | 6 comments -I think I read this book a couple years ago
-main female and male character knew each other when younger but get separated somehow
-many years later the main female character finds him and he is in a gang of some sort
-I think she was called a nickname of some sort (something like Sin or Blade maybe?)
-She was in love with him (was even when younger), but he doesn't think he loves her in the romantic way. Honestly the main guy didn't realize he loves her until it's almost too late.
-She just wanted him happy and no matter what will be by his side (super loyal)
-The main dude even has sex with other women and it hurts the main female but she understands that he didn't see her in that way (yet)
-She's very protective of him and very good with a gun
-I think this is a part of a series and at the end of book one the female sacrifices herself to the main guy's enemies to save different female and male that are members of the same gang. She did it to give them more time to escape.
-She gets captured and tortured. When main guy finds out what happened he is upset

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34449 comments Mod
Lora, how old are the main characters? What are their jobs, how do they make money?

What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?

message 3: by Lora (new)

Lora | 6 comments I wish I could remember more details. I remember the female character basically showed up from nowhere to the male's house. He believed she was dead. Neither of them had conventional jobs. I think she was basically homeless before arriving there and I want to say she was a sort-of assassin. He is in a gang/club and not the leader. And I want to say the setting of the story was small town. I wish I could remember more.