What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Damien's Dilemma (Broken Shifters #1)
This topic is about Damien's Dilemma
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Shifter/Genetically altered human romance/Alien?: Don't remember much but when facility is broken into for the rescue of the captives. The team finds woman in small cage. She very malnourished/burned/beaten. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 556 comments 18+, read free via kindle unlimited in the past 2-3 years. As mentioned above I don't remember much and I can't remember if the facility was for shifter dna, genetically altering DNA or if it was an Alien romance. But the good guys raid the facility (fyi the good guys are also genetically altered or aliens, they were rescuing their species) and when they enter one of the rooms they at first thought the room was empty but then 1 of the guys notices a cage. And in the cage he see's a body. He notices it's a woman and she very badly beat/burned/damaged/malnourished but alive as she either moves her arm or squeaks! He's not sure if she's just plain human because it smells so bad but he decides to take her with them for the rescue. Fast forward, as she gets healthier with the good guys compound she ends up becoming the mate of one of the good guys.

message 2: by Tori Elmquist (new)

Tori Elmquist | 8 comments I know this book. i will post a definite name if I can find it, but I think it's part of the TexasRanch Wolf Pack serites by Lynn Nodima, not the first book and that portion was not there primary story. I will be forced to go back and re-read the books to find the title.

they cleared the fortress and the only living prisoner they found was her, wrapped in silver, and malnourished.

message 3: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Texas Ranch Wolf Pack Series by Lynn Nodima for Tori's suggestion. The first book is Wolf's Man.

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 556 comments Tori Elmquist wrote: "I know this book. i will post a definite name if I can find it, but I think it's part of the TexasRanch Wolf Pack serites by Lynn Nodima, not the first book and that portion was not there primary s..."

Hi thank you, but I don't think it this as I just ran the name in my kindle and didn't pull anything up. But if you find out which book let me know as i will add it to my list to read.

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 556 comments I feel like she was a technician at the laboratory and either she tried to help someone there (like discovered what they were doing and was trying to free him), or her DNA was something that the scientist there decided was a good match to the program, and they kidnapped her and put her in the lab as a "test rat" to experiment on.

*I might be mixing 2 books up here but I think she may have leaked information to the press for tried to and that is how the facility was found by the "good species group". But obv not fast enough because she was being experimented on for a while.

message 6: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (queendakota) | 37 comments Obsession by Nora Ash has some similarities to what you’re describing.

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice (bunnerz) | 8 comments That sounds similar to a scene with Shaden in Tenacity, book 5 in Rise of the Iliri by Auryn Hadley, but she's not the main character in the series. This is a popular Kindle Unlimited series.

Another series that sounds similar are the Breeds books by Lora Leigh. Lots of genetic testing and scientists defecting and mating with the soldiers. I don't think this is a Kindle Unlimited series though.

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 556 comments I found the book, it was in my DNF folder.
Damien's Dilemma (Broken Shifters #1) by Julie K. Cohen

message 9: by Kashvi thakkar (new)

Kashvi thakkar | 1 comments Please help me find a book

message 10: by Kris (last edited May 21, 2020 03:18PM) (new)

Kris | 36565 comments Mod
Kashvi thakkar wrote: "Please help me find a book"

Kashvi, you need to create a new thread (topic) for your book request. One request per thread.

First read the Group Rules. It contains a link to "Create a Book Request."

message 11: by Gb (new) - added it

Gb | 10 comments melanie the book your describing sounds like True by loranne Dohner