A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

Random fun stuff > A single character

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
We all wish we could have a character from a book to come alive in our world. If you could bring a character to life, who would you choose? And what would you do with them in our world?

message 2: by Key (new)

Key (keydevera) | 19 comments Bringing Rhysand into this world so I could marry him.

message 3: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Key wrote: "Bringing Rhysand into this world so I could marry him."

Or Rowan... or any character SJM writes

message 4: by CraftySapling (new)

CraftySapling | 4 comments Hmmmm, maybe Aelin. She seems like a really cool person to talk to. Also, she likes to read, so that’s nice.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) I would pick Will Herondale I think. Or Cordelia Carstairs. Also I would love to just talk with the entire TLH and TID gang

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) This is hard! I would pick either Dorian from ToG or Lalia from An Ember in the Ashes.

message 7: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
James Herondale!! Or Cordelia Carstairs!! I want James to be my boyfriend, but I also want Cordelia to be my best friend. it's so hard to choose!

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Lucy Tonks wrote: "James Herondale!! Or Cordelia Carstairs!! I want James to be my boyfriend, but I also want Cordelia to be my best friend. it's so hard to choose!"

OMG SAME.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione Granger or any of the SJM female protagonists

message 10: by Talia (new)

Talia (talia_kennedy_) Rose or Adrian from VA/Bloodlines! Love them + their snarky comments so much

message 11: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I choose Yrene because she's a gifted healer and might be able to get rid of this virus

message 12: by Spriya (new)

Spriya | 242 comments ah, quite the genius.
I think I would pick Fred and George Weasley to be my best friends. They're such an iconic duo, and what I would give to be their friend-

message 13: by chabe (new)

chabe (darknessbooks) | 34 comments I would pick Will Herondale

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

AGHHHHHHH

SIMON SNOW.

message 15: by Nara (new)

Nara Key wrote: "Bringing Rhysand into this world so I could marry him."

Yaaaaas!!!!! If I couldn't choose that, it'd have to be, Bryce Quinlan, cos she'd be a rlly good friend 🤣