Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunni (new)

Sunni Dawson (sunnidawson) | 4 comments * Title: 'Breathing Out Brave'
* Author(s) name(s): Sunni Dawson
* ISBN (or ASIN): ISBN: 978-0-6487949-1-2 / ASIN: B085L8NNB8
* Publisher: Sunni Dawson
* Publication date: 31 March 2020
* Format: Ebook (Hardcover: 978-0-6487949-0-5)
* Description
* Page count (ebook: 307 paperback: 324)
* Link to book page which includes the cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site: http://sunnidawson.com/books/

message 2: by Sunni (new)

Sunni Dawson (sunnidawson) | 4 comments Hi C, Thanks very much. What does HC mean?
I also looked on the links you posted and I couldn't find out how to add the ebook version that is not the kindle version (ie the one on kobo)... do I need to add this one as well and how do I do it?
Thanks for your help!
Sunni

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
Kobo is a bookseller. Ebooks sold there (and elsewhere) with an ISBN can be added to Goodreads, but we cannot use Kobo as the source. If an author (or someone with the book in their possession) provides the book info to us directly, that's fine.

message 4: by Sunni (new)

Sunni Dawson (sunnidawson) | 4 comments C. wrote: "Sunni if you are still missing books you can add their info in this thread following this format: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Or you ..."

Hi guys,
Thanks so much for your help! I have now added the different versions... I think I've done it okay... but I would be most grateful for you to have a quick squizz and see if I have in fact done it right?

Thanks so much!

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22766 comments It all looks good Sunni.

message 6: by Sunni (new)

Sunni Dawson (sunnidawson) | 4 comments Sandra wrote: "It all looks good Sunni."

Thank you so much for your time! I appreciate it!