Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

General > Looking For Book Marketer (PAID JOB)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 35 comments In what genre is your book?

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim Vuksic | 129 comments James wrote: "I am looking for an affordable book blogger PLUS promoter (blog tour and blitz organizer). I would prefer someone who is a voracious reader and reviewer. If you fit the criteria, please email me yo..."

James,

Most public libraries provide access to books, periodicals, and electronic contact data that specifically provide the names, biographies, documented history of past activity and services, associated fees, and performance evaluations from past clients of professionals with proven track records within the literary, marketing, promotion, and published review fields.

It requires a significant investment of time, energy, and effort on your part; however, it is far more likely to provide access to a professional with a proven track record rather than an-online contact merely claiming to be one. The choice is yours.

Very few novice authors achieve commercial success within this extremely competitive field. That said; a few have. There is no reason why you might not eventually become one of them. I wish you success.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 35 comments James,

I suggest you check out Itsy Bitsy Book Promotions

https://itsybitsybookbits.com/author-...