The Rise of the Wolf Kingdoms discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
9 views
Moderators Corner > Taking Moderators(CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 12, 2020 04:31PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments Ken and I are looking for a new moderator to help improve this group. Do you think you have what it takes to be a mod?

Post your name below along with the form:

Form:

Name:
Have you moderate a group before?
Why do you think you can mod this group?
What improvements would you make?
What's your favorite wolf?


Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 4 comments Leon

Yeap

I can provide lots entertainment

I can make a special section for ppl who need to talk to someone about issues

Mexican gray wolf


Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters wrote: "Leon

Yeap

I can provide lots entertainment

I can make a special section for ppl who need to talk to someone about issues

Mexican gray wolf"


What do you mean about issues? What kind of iasues?


Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments BlueOnyx wrote: "Name: Blue
Have you moderate a group before? Yes I have modded for lots of groups and have owned a few in the past
Why do you think you can mod this group? I have the experience and the time
What i..."


Anything else you could do for the group?


Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 4 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters wrote: "Leon

Yeap

I can provide lots entertainment

I can make a special section for ppl who need to talk to someone about issues

Mexican gray ..."


Like if there is. Disagreement or if someone is depressed, stuff like that


message 6: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 12, 2020 04:03PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters wrote: "Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters wrote: "Leon

Yeap

I can provide lots entertainment

I can make a special section for ppl who need to t..."


This is a rp group. Don't people come here to forget their problems? I'm trying to understand what you will bring to the table like what kind of threads were you thinking of creating?


Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments BlueOnyx wrote: "Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "BlueOnyx wrote: "Name: Blue
Have you moderate a group before? Yes I have modded for lots of groups and have owned a few in the past
Why do you think you ca..."


What type of threads were you bring to the table? Like do you have ideas for this group?


Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 199 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Name: Ava
Have you moderate a group before? Yup!
Why do you think you can mod this group? Because I always try to be nice to others and be a third partying arguments
What improvements would you mak..."


What type of ideas were you thinking about?


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.